Cornwall Football Forum

Porthminster Cup Final

Hayle V.B 3 v St Agnes B 1

Very good match in baking hot sunshine at Marazion, pitch looked great and helped both sides spray the ball round and play some lovely football!

Inevitably Rappo got 2 (1 a penalty), and Hayle were definitely the worthy winners although St Agnes played there part and were by no means outplayed!

Well Done both sides :thumbsup:

Referee: Mike Carter :clapper: :clapper:

sorry!!!! just saw this thread!! im abit busy lately!! on nites as you can probably tell from the time! yeh hat-trick.not my greatest ever,but 3 goals nonetheless!!tell mike(PORKY)! to go to specsavers! it would have been 4 if he didnt give me a non existent offside when macca headed the ball back across goal from the touchline for a tap in!!! never mind! well done marazion great pitch.also played at dobwalls today for the first time.what a lovely set up. :clapper:

tell mike(PORKY)! to go to specsavers! it would have been 4 if he didnt give me a non existent offside when macca headed the ball back across goal from the touchline for a tap in!!! never mind!

Gotta agree with you Rappo, you should'nt have been given offside for that one, not Porkies fault as he went with his Assistant,should have been 4, but hey the St Agnes keeper gave you enough help on the day :thumbsup: