Cornwall Football Forum

PULLEN BAGS 50

Guest WINNO

well done dom.good feeling the 50th of the season.think you might beat my 57!!? neil paynes 62 might be tough,you aint got many games left.tell winno to stop taking you off!! (i did go australia for 5 weeks though and missed the 2 marazion games!!) no disrespect lads! serriously though,well done great achievement,and to winno for keeping the league alive until end of april!!! :clapper::smiley20: :thumbsup:

Guest Woodpecker

Neil and rappo scored their goals when the combo was half good!Combo today is a junior league/reserve league!Has pullen scored against truro this season?

Guest Peppermint

Woodpecker seems to denigrate any achievements and just pour scorn on everyone.

What was achieved by Rappo and Neil Payne were excellent but Dominc Pullen can only play against the opposition of the day and anyone who scores the number of goals he has deserves the highest praise.

Rappo was happy to add his congratulations and I would not think that Woodecker was fit to lace his boots!

Woodpecker seems to denigrate any achievements and just pour scorn on everyone.

What was achieved by Rappo and Neil Payne were excellent but Dominc Pullen can only play against the opposition of the day and anyone who scores the number of goals he has deserves the highest praise.

Rappo was happy to add his congratulations and I would not think that Woodecker was fit to lace his boots!

there not many on this forum that could be fit to lace rappos boots,not even me heee :clapper:

Guest mariner

The last few threads posted holds truth, although woodpecker may not be liked he is right about the state of the combo although scoring 50 in any league against any opposition deserves full credit to the player and the team around him i bet there not all solo efforts so well done helston, winno any other season of late and you would of cleaned up. :c:

sorry dave,your right as usual mate! thanks for the kind words hayd,peppermint and woodpecker!!! ive got a job to tie my own boot laces these days!!!!!!!!!!!!!! daves spot on though,a striker is only as good as the service he gets from his team mates. :clapper:

sorry dave,your right as usual mate! thanks for the kind words hayd,peppermint and woodpecker!!! ive got a job to tie my own boot laces these days!!!!!!!!!!!!!! daves spot on though,a striker is only as good as the service he gets from his team mates. :clapper:

Not in your case Rappo. You made most of your own goals with your twinkle toed skills and fleet footed turns in the box. Defenders couldnt get near you because of your greased up thighs and filmstar good looks. Also the league was a bit better standerd then and the pitches werent as good so you are the all time goalscoring legend. ps. you could always buy some boots with velcro tie ups like Rodney Gregory wears. He was quite good in his day.

thanks pootash!! classic!! :yahoo: the mrs said what film was it? she reckons planet of the apes!!! cant even see me twinkle toes now mate!!! still prone to abit of the old grease on a cold day though!!!! the only reason rodders had the velcro boots was cos he couldnt do his laces up!!!!! thanks for the memories though mate!!!!! :thumbsup:

Yes, in his record 1999 season Neil Payne scored 58 for the Tinners in the Combo League and Cup, but there were also 4 in the Senior Cup, two of them at Padstow and two at Launceston. As far as Truro were concerned, six came within a 48 minute spell in a single 6-5 win against them....and he scored hat-tricks at home to Ludgvan and away to Newquay in 5-3 wins either side of the 6-5. This season the Tinners top scorer, including penalties, is two ahead of that for the year. What a difference a decade makes.

Yes, in his record 1999 season Neil Payne scored 58 for the Tinners in the Combo League and Cup, but there were also 4 in the Senior Cup, two of them at Padstow and two at Launceston. As far as Truro were concerned, six came within a 48 minute spell in a single 6-5 win against them....and he scored hat-tricks at home to Ludgvan and away to Newquay in 5-3 wins either side of the 6-5. This season the Tinners top scorer, including penalties, is two ahead of that for the year. What a difference a decade makes.

iwas at that game,six goals in 48 min,but it did help having a st just linesman holding tha flag :blink: :blink: