Cornwall Football Forum

FHFL Results 26/04/08

FHFL DIV 1

ST DAY 2-1 LIZARD h/t 0-0

two sublime pieces of skill from treve simms the first of which saw him chip the keeper from 40 yards as he stood on the edge of the area

saints were two nil up before lizard pulled one back when their striker toe punted one in from 13 yards

great game played in humid conditions

think i may have sweat a few punds off today(no chance)

THE CAT( TW*T)

Guest geachy1

falmouth albion 7 - 0 mousehole. 0-0 ht

fal town 4 - 1 st keverne

town manager tony "the terminator" pentacost gets a nasty gash on his head blood squirts ever were but soilders on to guide his team to a deserved victory over league leaders

Guest mariner

HELSTON 1 CHACEWATER 1

With this result and the st keverne defeat it puts athletic in a prime position, also with albion winning we are going to hear all about it from that numpty ROBERTS.

Guest geachy1

does that say 7-0 in the other game there geachy but that it was 0-0 at halftime??

must have tired in the second half a bit!!

yeh o-0 at half time albion shud of been 2 nil up by then. i didnt watch the 2nd half as i went up to watch the falmouth town game on the above pitch.

Guest Dave Sobey

DIVISION ONE

FALMOUTH ALBION 7 MOUSEHOLE 0

FALMOUTH TOWN 4 ST KEVERNE 1

HELSTON 1 CHACEWATER 1

ST DAY 2 LIZARD 1

STITHIANS 1 HAYLE 1

WENDRON 0 HOLMANS 2

DIVISION TWO

CARHARRACK 3 CULDROSE 2

MARAZION 0 TRURO CITY 7

MAWGAN v TRISPEN OFF

MAWNAN 2 PENDEEN 4

DIVISION THREE

CARHARRACK v CAMBORNE PARK LKO

CURY 2 HELSTON 2

FROGPOOL 1 RUAN MINOR 2

PENRYN 2 PORTHLEVEN RANGERS 8

ROSUDGEON 6 ST DAY 0

Guest mariner

subscribing to FHFL text result updates now mariner! now theres a good idea!

No you prat maybe someone i know watched the game and let me know or is that betond your intelligance i thought cats r supposed to be clever or is that just pedigree and not alley cats

Guest mariner

" betond your intelligance"

maybe u mean "BEYOND YOUR INTELLIGENCE"

don't even have to make u look stupid!

YOU DO IT YOURSELF!

i see you also put someone you know??

is that someone who isn't actually a friend who you hang around with????

In a rush unlike you i have a life, can tell you are a cat youve had all the cream fatty boy

Guest Spenny

helston 1 v 1 chacewater

decent game with both sides probably feeling they could have won. chacewater controlled from the start and scored after 10 through rodney gregory, and had other chances before the break to finish the game off.

after half time helston came more and more into the game and equalised with 5 to go, and had a couple of other chances to win it. looks like chacwater fal athletic games at the end of the season will decide things

looking at the table its a max of

ST KEVERNE 68pts = 62 and 2 to play

CHACEWATER 76pts = 58 and 6 to play

MAWNAN 72 pts =57 and 5 to play

FALMOUTH ATHLETIC 76pts = 55 and 7 to play

mawnan still in with a shout if there are a few slip ups looks like 4th place will be st kevernes as have hit a barren patch lately

depends what fixtures are left

dont chacewater and fal athletic have to play twice??

Seems like a very interesting finish to the Div 1 season, with the strange situation of Chacewater & Falmouth Ath both having it in their own hands, Mawnan will also consider themselves very much in the race and will be hoping Chacewater & Falmouth Ath take points off each other in their respective matches in order to capitalise.

All makes for some passionate, high intense games, I'm backing Chacewater to just edge it overall.

Been told by someone that Holmans played at home Wendron last week and it was a draw. (Not yesterdays Wendron 0-2 holmans result)

Not seen that result on this website so not on league table.

Can anyone confirm this so I can update league table as necessary.

I haven't heared it officialy but it looks like Carharrack will have 3 points taken off them for fielding a illegal player in our 4-2 win over Pendeen. Gutted because the team sweated blood for 90 mins for the win.

The only upside is that Pendeen know we destroyed them at their place so we will be looking forward to playing them at home.