Cornwall Football Forum

Chelsea v The Scum

Guest Bushranger

:lol: Hope Chelsea batter the Scum today,Ronaldo gets knocked out and Alcy Ferguson chokes on his chewing gum

Did you get out of bed on the wrong side today mate?Hate to say it but "come on chelsea"

Agree with you Chairman.

A mate of mine is a Liverpool fan, and he hopes that Man Utd lose in Europe etc. He also says things like Chelsea and Man Utd are both rubbish, when clearly they are not as they are going to finish 1st & 2nd in the Premiership.

People are ignorant when it comes to views on football, if none of our teams ever won in Europe then we'd be like Slovakia or someone and only get 1 team in the Champions League and they'd have to play in the qualifying rounds first! Teams like Liverpool would never then play in Europe themselves, so they should want our sides to be succesful then we keep our four Champions League places each season.

Saying that I'd like to see Chelsea win today to keep the title race going, I'm going for a 1-0 for Chelsea with Terry to score.

Why do people say that Liverpool fans should want Utd to do well in Europe? no chance, I wouldn't expect their fans to support us either, I hope they lose every game they ever play in!!

I wonder if anything will be said about Ferdinand and Hargreaves having a go at the referee like Masch did?

Why do people say that Liverpool fans should want Utd to do well in Europe? no chance, I wouldn't expect their fans to support us either, I hope they lose every game they ever play in!!

I wonder if anything will be said about Ferdinand and Hargreaves having a go at the referee like Masch did?

im the same with the arse i cheers when other teams beat them they make me sick lol

why should i support them!! :SM_carton:

Not me, in a Arsenal fan but i cheer on all the English sides in Europe, i even wanted Spurs to win the UEFA cup, because at the end of the day, its great for English football.

I try to not get involved in the Spurs-Arsenal banter. As a Cornishman, the local rivalry between the two clubs doesnt really appeal to, or bother me

Also Arsenal have become a much more superior club than Spurs over the last decade, so their is no rivalry on my part in that sense either. :c:

A Gooner wanting Spurs to win.Do me a favour,your taking the p---

I was on holiday for your Champions League Final,with my Barcelona shirt on,

along with the rest of their supporters cheering them on to victory.What a night.

Every team that play Ar5ena1,I cheer on.

Hope you have enjoyed your so called success.

The tide is turning in North London.

Only 1 trophy there so far this season,and dont give it all this shit,it was a Micky Mouse Cup.

Its a Trophy.Something you lot havent seen for 3 years.

Plus your little team is falling apart.

Flamini seen the light,Hleb off as well,who next?

Sinking ship springs to mind.

COYS.

Not me, in a Arsenal fan but i cheer on all the English sides in Europe, i even wanted Spurs to win the UEFA cup, because at the end of the day, its great for English football.

I try to not get involved in the Spurs-Arsenal banter. As a Cornishman, the local rivalry between the two clubs doesnt really appeal to, or bother me

Also Arsenal have become a much more superior club than Spurs over the last decade, so their is no rivalry on my part in that sense either. :c:

I see what you're saying A One And A Six BUT if you had grown up there or lived there and experienced the rivalry, you would understand that a decade of superiority has had absolutely NO IMPACT upon the rivalry between both the clubs and their supporters. It is impossible for this rivalry to decrease because of the close proximity of the clubs and their facilities.

along with the rest of their supporters cheering them on to victory.What a night.

Only 1 trophy there so far this season,and dont give it all this shit,it was a Micky Mouse Cup.

COYS.

LOVE the passion somersetspur BUT a word of caution my fellow lover of the Ramos revolution. Too many Spurs supporters had too much to say at the end of last season and before the start of this season about "the tide turning in North London" and getting top 4 etc and we know how that's turned out (TROPHY aside).

I am extremely optimistic, expecially as I've just discovered an article that says we are looking at Diego Capel (the superb young LEFT WINGER) that Ramos brought through the ranks at Sevilla. Oh and the same article say's we have started negotiations with David Villa to replace Berbatov. May just be paper talk BUT!!!! ;)

The article I said about..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...amp;ito=newsnow

COYS.

Haha! I dont know whats funnier? The above post or the fact that somersestspur actually believes what he's writing! Well done with your league cup trophy, at least you get to play in the UEFA Cup next season because of it. I know id rather see my team in the Champions league 10 years in a row then win the league cup but i guess everybodys different! :D

Haha! I dont know whats funnier? The above post or the fact that somersestspur actually believes what he's writing! Well done with your league cup trophy, at least you get to play in the UEFA Cup next season because of it. I know id rather see my team in the Champions league 10 years in a row then win the league cup but i guess everybodys different! :D

its all good being in it for the last ten years but how many have they won?? :clapper: