Cornwall Football Forum

To the lunatic purporting to be a member of Godolphin F C

I would just like to advise the lunatic who phoned me at 3.12am this morning to suggest I am slagging off Godolphin in the sense that they have now got SWPL status ... sorry to disappoint you but actually I have no opinion whatsoever about your club.

However, if you are a member of the club, I would suggest they could do without the likes of yourself, leaving abusive bad language messages on my phone.

And next time, leave your number so I can give you my opinion!

Cheers

Dave Deacon :D

I would just like to advise the lunatic who phoned me at 3.12am this morning to suggest I am slagging off Godolphin in the sense that they have now got SWPL status ... sorry to disappoint you but actually I have no opinion whatsoever about your club.

However, if you are a member of the club, I would suggest they could do without the likes of yourself, leaving abusive bad language messages on my phone.

And next time, leave your number so I can give you my opinion!

Cheers

Dave Deacon :D

who is up that time on a thursday night anyway????

what a freak!

Guest Sport Lover

Wont be corn exchange youngsters cos student night is tonight and not last night, so turn your phone off tonight Dave or answerting it and start heavy breathing.

reason i said tall trees is coz it aint far from godolphins ground

think its closed doen now though

if they used a mobile they may have rung dave to say something obscene but probably ran out of credit!!

cnt be tall trees my friend!!! it dont exist no more!!!!

hi dave sorry just logged on and saw all this not been around for a few days been working, but what happened and why? what was said ?im sure no one with any standing at the club would ever dream of doing any thing like that and if we do find out they are involved with in the club would be delt with and quickly, you do a fantastic job on here and ill ask around and try to find out more but im gobsmacked at the moment just reading this , i can only think someones sturring the poo ,not sure what else to say but ill keep you informed if any thing with in the club is found out, i for one dont want my reputation tarnished by some idiot pretending to be from godolphin, if you need my mob number and want to chat its yours ok , alan metters coach godolphin football club

HOW COME ANITA KNOWS EXACTLY WHERE THE STRIP CLUB IS SITUATED ?

Because before it was a strip club it used to play rock (on tuesday nights) and i was there all the time :) And no iamthebest i dont work there :D they want people to go in and stay in not run off shouting and screaming :thumbsup: :drink: