Cornwall Football Forum

Tuckingmill Trojans Re-union

Guest whirlwind

Guest whirlwind

hey all cornish soccer followers, Tuckingmill Trojans are having a re-union at the Countryman Inns

Pendarves Street Tuckingmill Camborne. all past and prescent members are welcome (and hopefully a few for the future) its all getting started at 7.30 ish on Saturday 3rd May. please rsvp on this site so i know how many pasties to order up (and let me know if your a veggie or steak) cheers all hope to hear from you soon.

Guest whirlwind

Hi Super Saint, yeh patrners are more than welcome, what sort of pasty would Brenda want? I tried ringing Patch the other night, but its appears i have the wrong number for him, i'll have get it from you next time were in The Vyvyan Arms, you going down tonight for a few pints and a game of backgammon?

don't think there is mike not 100% sure though, brenda will have a veggie pasty please whirlwind, she's not like me if there's no meat I don't eat! Backgammon tonight would of been good but promised brenda i'd take her to that over 50's racketball that adrian noote takes a carn brea, speak soon cheers

Guest whirlwind

Not sure Mike i joined in 1976 as a little whipper snapper at the young age of 33. would you like a pasty, or shall i put you on the not sure list. Good old Brenda, bloody hell still running around that court at her age, mind you she always did have a lot of stamina, if the stories you used to tell are true, hey Super Saint?

that was in the good old days whirlwind, it does make me chuckle watching the racket ball she's not quite as mobile as she used to be! unfortunatly! The only thing i'm getting my leg over is the excercise bike! it's been ever since that fall when she did her hip!! the surgen said it would be good as new, rubbish!!!

Guest whirlwind

sorry forgot to put a post up, i've had to cancell due to lack of interest. it seems the much anticipated, re-union isn't going to happen. bloody hell didn't realsie Brenda was that good, she always was abit of go-er wasn't she eh!! always full of energy and eager to please