Cornwall Football Forum

FAL TOWN 3-0 St Day

fal town 3-0 st day ht 1-0

close game with 2 late ones for fal town making the scoreline look flattering for the home side

ref never left the centre circle and missed a stonewall penalty and then gave a yellow card when the st day man was caught by the last man on the way towards goal!!

fal town didnt like it when the portly number 17 came on for the last 20 mins as the physicality they had been dishing out was reciprocated with interest!!

also james miller coming on so he could play his 5 league games so he could then be eligible to play in the cup semi final!!!! very interesting indeed!!!

THE CAT

didnt think town were anything special

if st day had been a bit more physical early on it would have stopped them getting the upper hand!!

as for james miller turning up i di have to laugh at that one

SWPL @ liskeard to a mid table FHFL div one side only a 4 division DROP!!!!

stuffed! dont think so!! nice to see bushy is as big a job knockey as ever!!

beside who can stuff me!! im already a fat barsteward!!!

jealous of james miller!! dont think so! i would have been embarrased to be him as at one stage i went round him and another guy!! imagine that getting done for pace by a 16 stone lardy!!

if people want to know hat me and geachy heard earlier he left likeard coz the money dropped from £130 a week to £31.20 i mean just get a better job and work harder if money is all u worry about!! its only local footy in cornwall!!!!

nah!! that guy aint got a patch on me!! nimble and agile for 16 stone and not too slow either!!

i knew he had a dodgy leg so thought it best not to put in any hard challenges on him!

wouldnt want him not being able to play and earn a few quid in the coming weeks would we!!

mind u i did feel at home when i came on as a lot of the falmouth players seem to be like me, built for comfort not for speed!!

wow he was lucky you didnt put any hard challenges on him, i thought you played really well when you came on certainly put him in the shade, after all you did manage to run past him ONCE although you never said if you had th ball or not!!!. all hail the fat cat

Guest Garry Kay

Well done Falmouth Town.

You were just a bit too strong for us.

I thought we gave you a game though.

Not bad considering we had four 16-year-olds and a 44-year-old bloke in the middle of midfield.

I hope we will give you a better game next year when the kids get stronger.

Good luck in the cup.

Garry Kay (St Day no. 15)

I watched the town game last night, did feel a bit sorry for st day as the town linesman put in another sterling performance! guess thats the same for everyone though - teams don't just have to play the 11 put out on the pitch but also have to get the better of the linesman who's renowned for his dubious decisions!!

Didn't see you there last night patch! How are you?

not really!

he wasnt picking up a wedge thats why he left liskeard!!

talk about loyalty fto a club

if u get paid great but to move clubs so u get paid more at this standard is ridiculous, obviously was playing for the money!!!

mate as long as there is a pie and chips or sausage and chips after the game in st day clubhouse thats enough for me

i work hard money to friday and earn enough wedge to keep me happy!!!

haha fair enough lol i must have missed the pie and chips be there saturday lol

james is playing for porthleven due to comuting i.e liskeard is distance espeically when he works sat also so thats Y he left and he is only playing for town for fun and keep fitness up as season for port is nearly over

strange as he only turned up in the second half and told me he was actually injured!!!

surely just playing so eligible for the cup semi's??

cant blame him

everyone wants to win trophies!!

bit poor for the guys who have played at fal town all season tho if one misses a place in the cup final as he's playing!!

bloody hell i sure know how to get peoples backs up on this site, by saying one little thing.

but cat your jealous of james aren't you, you are aren't you, we all know you are.

1 thing cat you want to watch who your calling names, around penryn people call me

"nails bush" you do the maths.

any way good luck for the rest of the season

Guest mariner

mate is it coz ur always down the beauty salon getting a manicure that they call u nails bush????

as for jealousy! i think not!! far from it!!

anyway im probably more from penryn that u r

i grew up there!!

Thats something i would keep to myself penryn intelligance coming out there. doh

better looking?? god damn it!! u guys have upset me so damn much!! i might have to leave the forum!!

if its playing FHFL 1 he needs to do to get a trophy under his belt this season then great for him!!

i am definitely gonna leave the forum now!! i'm so so upset!! woe is the cat!!!

as for growing up in penryn!! i've managed to move away from there unlike some people who just spend all there lives there!!

BUSHY!

better looking?? god damn it!! u guys have upset me so damn much!! i might have to leave the forum!!

if its playing FHFL 1 he needs to do to get a trophy under his belt this season then great for him!!

i am definitely gonna leave the forum now!! i'm so so upset!! woe is the cat!!!

as for growing up in penryn!! i've managed to move away from there unlike some people who just spend all there lives there!!

BUSHY!

Yeah really gone up in the world, ST DAY give me shag town any day. Sorry cat never seen or met you so shouldn't have commented on looks, but i have never seen a good looking person that plays for St day :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Cat i'm glad i haven't met you, if you can't even get clearance to live in St day it does'nt look good. Broad band who sings in that group never heard of them, i'll try looking on my iphone whats dial up?? O you still got one of those old dial telephones or do you still have to speak to the operator first. And whats the matter with lliving on a council estate. Na my family are all like me ugly f#####s which does'nt say much about St days looks.

iphone thats about 3 weeks giro ceques for u aint it>> or did u nick it from someone??

in all honesty ur all a good bunch but could do with getting out a bit more!!

ur up a bit late rnt u?? surely u should have had ur milk and cookies by now??

remember forum members are always welcome round at cat towers but bring a tin of tuna and bowl of milk first!!

i'm off to preen my coat and dream of living in a council estate just like when i was little

Guest James M

After nearly a year of not posting anything.............

Firstly the cat(sorry dont know your real name) was chatting to me and laughing and joking at 19.30 at the match. Then by 10pm Im the worst person in the world. Firstly if you disagreed with what I said then why didnt you tell me that at the game. I mentioned a few of the reasons I left Liskeard and you stood there and nodded and agreed with the reasons I left . Secondly the reasons I left Liskeard was because the terms in which I agreed to sign had changed dramatically.

The first agreement made it possible for me to justify travelling a 120 round trip(minimum) twice a week for training and matches. I couldnt work on saturdays and left work early once or twice a week to be punctual! The expenses changed for reasons I totally understand, and after a long chat with the manager Lee Harvey we both agreed that it was not fair on either the club or I because I had to resume working saturdays which made it tricky to be on time especially for devon away matches. I hope Ive cleared that up.

I played on wednesday to get another game in so I will be eligible for the cup semi final and I will play the reaminder of Falmouth Town 3rd games if selected when the season at Porthleven finishes on saturday. I have had a long chat with Tony and said I was only happy to play as long as it didnt put any of the current squads noses out of joint! Tony assured me and when I play Im made feel most welcome.

In regards to renumeration I can honestly say that I did not get paid anything on wednesday and it was a local match for me so when I finished work at 6.45pm (you can see the trouble with getting to Liskeard) I made my way down to Draceana.

As for dropping down several leagues well I do it and have always done it if I havn't had a game for my main club. I do it because Ive had so many injury problems that when Im fit I want to play as much as I can. Only someone that has spent the equivilent of 3 years injured can understand.

After all this and I have summed the cat up and decided that he is JEALOUS. He just wishes he could drop belt sizes and as quickly as I can drop leagues! :yahoo: Only joking mate but may I make another suggestion for your forum name. DICE! Lots of faces!!!

*Apologies if there are any spelling/grammar errors the secretary is too busy to edit!

you will see james profile has been here for yrs he just never uses it as he watches the forum without logging in plus not many people really have the time nor the inclination to sit there and write a reply that long

But i do reckon you two are just fighting true love lol

its my 1st game in goal tomorrow for about 5 months apart from one

damaged all the ligaments in my hand and it's been a nightmare as when i save the ball had awful pains right up to my shoulder

its my last game of the season as well as gotta go up country for a family funeral so will miss the return game against fal town next week

such a shame! was looking forwards to it, cant help people passing awy tho can u!

oy cat, you want to watch what your saying mate, penryn is awesome. best club around. better than your tin shack you call a clubhouse.

"the cat", please

more like "the tw@"

@=at

over and out from nails bush

just to add to that CAT Falmouth and Penryn boz have a love hate relationship, but stand together from outsiders.

sorry to hear about your loss.