Cornwall Football Forum

Manchester united vs Barcelona

Mark C

This game is tough to call, purely because who knows what Barca team will turn up!

Man Utd will go there with the usual European formation of a 5 man midfield and look to pick an away goal or two on counter attack.

I think Barca to win 2-1 tonight, but Man Utd to do enough back at Old Trafford in the 2nd leg to get to the final.

In all honesty I couldn't care less who wins, might even miss the 2nd half and watch the Apprentice, unless there's plenty of goals & controversy!!!

Well what do you know!! Ronaldo chokes!!! against a big side!! does that make him shite? no course it doesn't he's still the best in the world but if others do that they get slated for it.

Everyone says Utd are now favourites! but if Barca score then Utd need 2 so there is a slight advantage in playing away second leg if you don't concede in the first leg!

First tough game Utd have had in the Champs league so far this season

That was the worst game I have watched in a while United were poor and why Rooney was playing on the wing with Ronaldo up front ??????? but to play that badly and still come away with a goalless draw shows that they have added a bit more steel to the side that has been lacking in previous champions league campaigns.

Think United will have learnt a lot from last night's game and we be very confident that can can go through even if Barca do score!

A certain Mr Ronaldo will have a mojor point to prove, and normally you know what the end result of that is.

do one local boy get that idiot to invest another 15 grand on your tripe team and have another poor season in the combo

jog on

rooney had a poor game, he struggled to hold the ball up and lost it easily!! this will be the true character battler that is needed, and possibly show to people how strong a team they are!!

b4 the game i was full of confidence that united would steel it. now after the game and seeing barcelona dominate in posession for long periods i am wary that barca could b slight favourites for the second leg, i said last night mayb ronaldo wopuld silent his critics who claim he cant step up to the plate in big games. however, he has enforced the view that he cant with his perfromance last night. i truely hope as an avid enjoyer of watching ronaldo play that he can step up to the plate next time for united and england!

b4 the game i was full of confidence that united would steel it. now after the game and seeing barcelona dominate in posession for long periods i am wary that barca could b slight favourites for the second leg, i said last night mayb ronaldo wopuld silent his critics who claim he cant step up to the plate in big games. however, he has enforced the view that he cant with his perfromance last night. i truely hope as an avid enjoyer of watching ronaldo play that he can step up to the plate next time for united and england!

not sure he could step anywhere without falling over .