Cornwall Football Forum

County Under 18 Knockout Cup Final.

Just a reminder that the County Under U18 Knockout Cup Final for the 'Rathbone Trophy' takes place this Sunday [ 27th] at Lux Park, Liskeard Athletic. With a 2.30 kick off. E/T & Pens. if required.

The finalists are last season's under 16 k/o cup winners Bude Town who face high flying Millbrook from the D.JM. League. Should be well worth watching. :c:

There is also a very good match to take in on Sunday also at St.Tudy where the home side play visiting Falmouth United for a place in the final of the County Under 16 Knockout Cup.

Truro City Under 16's await the winners. :c:

Just a reminder that the County Under U18 Knockout Cup Final for the 'Rathbone Trophy' takes place this Sunday [ 27th] at Lux Park, Liskeard Athletic. With a 2.30 kick off. E/T & Pens. if required.

The finalists are last season's under 16 k/o cup winners Bude Town who face high flying Millbrook from the D.JM. League. Should be well worth watching. :c:

If i remember rightly Bude were not last years winners...it was Helston i should know i played in that game

Guest Rabinowitz_The_Red

it should be a good game as i know some of the referee's involved (and the teams are good as well) :blink: and i will annouce i will finally know next week who i am Assiting for in the under 16 final (luke cup)