Cornwall Football Forum

Has Duane Britton left Portreath?

I know Duane played for Caharrack on Saturday, but also heard their was a bit of a falling out at Portreath? Would be surprised if its true as he's been an integral part of Portreaths success and inevitable promotion to Senior football, any ideas guys?

Guest Helston Patriot

watch out people, Don't be supprised that if you post a rumour on the forum, members will start accusing you of hating the club and person in question!!!

Greetings from Belgium. My net connection is really slow here. Taken me a hour to post this message. :)

It would be unfair on me to comment on the reason why Duane left Portreath. But yes he has signed for us until the end of the season. Duane was a quality goalkepper for theCarharrack youth squad when I was growning up.

Carharrack AFC as a club prides itself on grassroots football and it is great to see him in a Carharrack shirt once again.

Yes Duane was a quality keeper in the old Carharrack team!

We were an awesome youth team who won the league 2 seasons running against all odds. I cant believe that you have put him on this forum and made him even more famous????

Duane kiss my ass! hehe.

Duane has commented that he wants to get back into Peninsula football and think we would all agree that is where he belongs. I know he wants to help Carharrack in the meantime.

As for Portreath they should be able to have a steady season in Combo I think, as they will naturally now attract new players to strengthen thier squad.

Guest whirlwind

oh my god who cares, you youngsters need to be out and about courting at the local disco , and hopefully get a life whilst your their, not like when i was a boy!!!