Cornwall Football Forum

JCCL SQUAD VS NAVAL AIR COMMAND WEDS 30TH APRIL 7.30 KO AT POTHLEVEN

Guest WINNO

Guest WINNO

THE SQUAD HAS BEEN SELECTED AND WILL BE CHOSEN FROM THE FOLLOWING PLAYERS.

GK: D.BURROWS (ILLOGAN)

GK: A.CURNOW(ST JUST)

DEF:D.RAWLINGS(FALMOUTH TOWN)

DEF:A.SHARKEY(HELSTON)

DEF:R.BUSHBY(ST IVES)

DEF:K.DAVIES(PENRYN)

DEF:J.MILES(HELSTON)

MID:N.MEDLYN(HOLMANS)

MID:N.CURNOW(ST JUST)

MID:T.J.WILSON(PERRANWELL)

MID:D.RICHARDSON(TRURO)

MID:A.THOMAS(FALMOUTH TOWN)

MID:G.CHAMBERS(PORTHLEVEN)

MID/ATTK:T.BENNEY(ST AGNES)

MID/ATTK:M.MOON(TRURO)

ATTK:J.BLUNDELL(PERRANWELL)

ATTK:D.PULLEN(HELSTON)

ATTK:C.PAPPARONE(HOLMANS)

ATTK:M.ROSE(PERRANWELL)

THIS IS NOT TO SLAG EVERYONE OFF PLEASE...

PLEASE ANY PLAYERS READING THIS CAN YOU PM OR CALL ME ON 07789935094 TO CONFIRM AVALIABILITY

CHEERS

WINNO

Guest Peppermint

I am obviously disappointed from a Newquay angle that Scott Palmer is not in the Squad but there can only be so many selected and I don't think anyone can argue with the squad that contains some excellent players. John Blundell from Perranwell is sheer class and good luck to the team when they play the match.

Guest Peppermint

That is areal shame Winno - how the hell could anyone not want to play in this match with that squad.

Good luck with whatever team takes the field.

THIS SQUAD HAS CHANGED AS CERTAIN PEOPLE THINK THE GAME IS BELOW THEM

Sorry, but apart from possibly one of the above squad, how can any of them consider they are too good for ok what is a meaningless end of season fixture, but neverthless an honour to represent the league you play in! :SM_carton_y:

all about prestige, honour and respect, if selected you should honoured as it shows respect to you that someone has considered you a top player in your league. saying you dont want to play shows utter disrespect!

if people say they are above the fixture and dont want to play then it doesnt look good for their club they play for does it!

Guest Dermot

Well said on the last few posts,to represent the League that you play in is a great honour at the end of the Season. Well done to all involved and good luck. ;0) :clapper:

Yes, an enormous honour. Some may be lucky enough to be presented to the Chairperson of the league herself, resplendent in her royal box at league headquarters at Gala Parc, where 8 of the last 10 cup finals, venues chosen at random, have been contested. The proper response is to curtsey and never to speak unless spoken to, rather like the behaviour expected of those attending JCCL meetings.

Naval Air Command will also be honoured by being allowed access to the dressing room in which secret meetings between Her Maj and those intending to destabilise clubs from the inside have been held in the past: it's like a cross between the Throne Room at Windsor and Churchill's bunker. Did I mean Churchill or the one with the moustache ? Dunno. Never mind, only history, innit ?

I'm reliably informed that Her Maj will be crafting the vol-au-vents with her own fair hands in case any poor b*****s from Helston are still hungry since the Cup Final.

Sorry to say I'll be sitting out this one to watch the 2008 Premiership/ Champions League winners trampling the sentimental old diving headers from Scouseland instead, so my carriage and tiara will be missing. Well done to all selected ! :yahoo: :drink: