Cornwall Football Forum

TRELISKE HOSPITAL CHARITY CUP MATCH

Guest mkc

THE 9TH ANNUAL TRELISKE HOSPITAL CHARITY CUP MATCH TAKES PLACE AT TRURO CITYS TREYEW ROAD AT 7PM ON FRIDAY 2ND OF MAY, DISCO ,BUFFET,RAFFLE,MEDAL PRESENTATION. EVERYONES WELCOME TO COME ALONG AND SUPPORT THE MEDICS OR THE AGEING PORTERS OR BARRACK BOTH IN THE NAME OF CHARITY THE PORTERS WILL BE OUT FOR REVENGE AFTER LAST YEARS 4-1 DEFEAT :drink::SM_carton::thumbsup:

THE SQUADS WILL FOLLOW DURING THE WEEK.

THE SQUADS FOR THE 9TH ANNUAL HOSPITAL CUP ARE THE DOC,S O.BLOCKER,D.DALTON,K.MITCHELL,S.HORNBY,S.SMITH,P.CLELLAND,J.CHEUNG,R.DAVIS,O.WRIGHT,K.WOOLSON,T.HANSON,O.PEARCE,G.RIDING,W.JEWELLR.BLACKHAM,J.BLUNDELL THE PORTERS. S.ROGERS,D.FALLOWFIELD,J.HOWMAN,F.ALLEN,M.TAYLOR,S.GREY,D.OTOOLE,P.SNELL,S.TYACK, D.VICARY,M.RAPPO,N.MORLEY,S.MAYNE,G.HILL,M.COUNTER,J.GRAINEY . IF ANYBODY WOULD LIKE TO DONATE ANYTHING TO THE MATCH PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT IMPROVING WORKING LIFES AT TRELISKE HOSPITAL. DISCO ,BUFFETT AFTER THE CUP PRESENTATION SHOULD HOPEFULLY BE CHEAP BEER AT BAR :drink:

Guest Jezza

The Porters won 5:2 but I'm not sure of any of the scorers as I was away on holiday....

Apparently the attendance was a bit poor on previous years so they are looking at pepping it up a bit for next years 10th anniversary.

Perhaps they will let the rest of us compete and make a mini tournament? I'm sure I could rustle up an IT or Admininstration squad that could kick some arse.... :thumbsup: