Cornwall Football Forum

Duchy three results

Hi PS, yes it is. Is it confirms our promotion to div' 2. Now we have to beat Gerrans by one goal to take the division 3 title.

I have to say Calstock must have played thier socks off to get this result and it keeps them in the running for second place. I suspect because of new club movement more than two teams will be promoted anyway. I just got off the phone to W S M and they are without doubt gracious in their defeat. W S M are a very good side as are Calstock. We wish them both well and suspect we'll be playing both teams in div' 2 next season.

Thank-you Shane.

Now may I speak out of turn at least twice? Firstly: I know Saints don't have a game over the next three weeks but we still have to play our last league game against Gerrans. Hickers might be up for that friendly?? Secondly: you could do worse than have a chat wth him re: next season.

Best to you.

Guest johnner

With your forward line and whats at stake for your boys i predict a very comfortable win.I know its not over till the fat lady sings but congrats on winning the league. :smiley20: