Cornwall Football Forum

Hayle Manager

Guest hellboy

MAKES ME DIE. WHY IS HE PLAYING FOR A LOCAL CORNISH CLUB HAS HE LOST ALL HIS AMBITION PLAYING FOR NEWCASTLE GOT DROPPED. WHY DID HE NOT GO TO PLYMOUTH MONEY NOT ENOUGH. MAKES ME SICK TO SEE SUCH A WASTE OF TALENT HAD HIS FEET IN THE DOOR NOW SITTING TO COMFORTABLE WHAT IS HE DOING. SOME ONE GIVE HIM A REALITY SLAP PLEASE.

maybe his friend Al. Cohol has somthing to do with it?

:clapper: .. I have to admit that Mr Cohol has been playing a rather huge part in Mr Quinn's life over the last 18 months or so. However, that really isn't our business is it.

I'm of the same opinion as hellboy to be honest when it comes to wasting talent etc,to me it's just stupid. BUT Wayne was lucky enough to get a shot at something we all had dreams of when we were young kids and he didn't do too badly did he.

If he has now decided that he'd rather just be with his family and enjoy everything that a "local life" has to offer him, that's his perogative. It's his life and he can live it in any way he pleases. He is probably more than set for life financially and I understand that he also owns a few different properties so is also wealthy in assetts too.

Wayne Quinn, you are a nutcase for giving up a dream but fair play for doing what YOU want to do.

maybe his friend Al. Cohol has somthing to do with it?

:clapper: .. I have to admit that Mr Cohol has been playing a rather huge part in Mr Quinn's life over the last 18 months or so. However, that really isn't our business is it.

I'm of the same opinion as hellboy to be honest when it comes to wasting talent etc,to me it's just stupid. BUT Wayne was lucky enough to get a shot at something we all had dreams of when we were young kids and he didn't do too badly did he.

If he has now decided that he'd rather just be with his family and enjoy everything that a "local life" has to offer him, that's his perogative. It's his life and he can live it in any way he pleases. He is probably more than set for life financially and I understand that he also owns a few different properties so is also wealthy in assetts too.

Wayne Quinn, you are a nutcase for giving up a dream but fair play for doing what YOU want to do.

well said coopsie,up to him what he does with his life,i played against his dad colin a very good player himself,not that one ref would agree with,but then we all have are moments,and colin a smashing chap,good luck for them both for next season. :clapper:

guys at least he can say he's played in the premier league and also in the champions league(qualifying round)

all most of can say is we turned out on a sunday in front of three blokes and a dog for the local pub side(just kidding)

maybe he is happy being with his family now

being a pro in any type of sport see's you away from your family a lot of the time, i know they are paid well but now he is probably making the most of the time he has on his hands!!!

I DONT EVEN LIKE HAYLE VERY MUCH SO TOOK A LOT FOR ME TO SAY THAT!!

JUST KIDDING!!!!

THE CAT

Guest JIGGA

coopsie your right

its none of our buisness wayne is a good bloke and has lived the dream, if hayle is where he wants to be then let him be!!