Cornwall Football Forum

Having read the statement from the SWPL about promotion to it I wish to say hard luck to Helston for not being allowed entry into the SWPL. You were good enough on the pitch but did not have plans in place to upgrade your ground.

I also congratulate Truro Reserves on passing the ground grading and their promotion to the SWPL. they will be replaced by Portreath in the Combo.

Guest WINNO

I THINK FELLAS IF YOU READ THE STATEMENT PROPERLY THEY WERE ONLY GOING TO TAKE 1 TEAM PER FEEDER LEAGUE. I.E. TRURO WIN THE LEAGUE THEY GO UP. THE ONLY PICK UP FOR THE GROUND GRADING I AM AWARE OF AT HELSTON WAS THAT THE DUG OUTS NEED TO BE AT LEAST 10 METRES APART.EVEN THOUGH IF YOU GOTO ALOT OF GROUNDS THEY ARE MUCH CLOSER THAN THAT!!!!!!

I FIND IT VERY HARD TO BELIEVE THE DECISIONS AND LETTERS HAVE BEEN SENT ALREADY I THINK THE LETTER HELSTON RECEIVED WAS DATED LAST SATURDAY!!!!! WITH THE SEASON NOT YET OVER. BUT THE RULES ARE THE RULES AND AS THEY STATED ALL ALONG 1 TEAM PER FEEDER LEAGUE.

CONGRATS TO THOSE THAT GO UP........NEXT SEASON WILL HAVE TO TRY AGAIN LETS HOPE WE HAVE PROPER RELEGATION AND PROMOTION FOR CHANGE!!!!!!!

WINNO