Cornwall Football Forum

Admin Notice - All Members Please Read

What do you have to explain yourself for Rich?. Are we seriously being led to believe that ONLY admin and moderators know who Woodpecker is?. Don't be so bloody daft. I don't use my real name but bloody loads of forum users know who I am.

I struggle to understand why it would be such an issue that somebody finds out a REAL identity, unless the person that didn't want to be identified had some kind of alterior motive within the site, other than voicing an opinion?.

It has come to the attention of the admin and mods of the forum that a accusation has been made regarding misuse of private information.

When registering on the forum we ask for two pieces of mandatory information a valid email address and your first and last name. I can assure all members that all information is kept electronically in accordance with the Data Protection Act and at NO point will your information be given to any third party as stated in our terms and conditions.

My real life job requires me to have the highest standards of honesty. If any member would like to discuss their account or any postings made on the Forum, myself or Dave Deacon our always contactable either by PM or email.

On another note I have certainly noticed of the last few weeks alot of postings that would be more accustomed to a school playground or a Bebo chat room than on a football forum. I hope we do not need to go the path of vetting certain individuals postings but if necessary we might have to take that step.

Remember Its your forum!!!!

Cheers

Richard Chown

(Admin)

Coopsie, I do not think that the issue of a certain person identity being revealed is the point. The point in question is that the person involved accused the forum admin of revealing his name, this of course would be breaking the data protection act law.

Accused is the operative word. Why must it be assumed that it was admin that revealed his name?.

As I said, people know who I am but I don't use my real name, must I therefore assume that admin also told everybody who I am?.

iamthebest, I said "bloody loads of forum users know who I am", not "everybody knows who I am".. We're nat all as famous as you buddy. ;)

Well said Rich :c:

Read it and weep if you are responsible for chucking around false accusations and lowering the tone of the whole forum.

We are lucky enough to be provided with this FREE facility, so consider yourself lucky and enjoy what we have here. A few people donate to the running of the site etc but nothing immense in terms of actual amounts of cash. Therefore the people responsible for running the site should be applauded and complimented for what they provide, not villified by a select few.

TO BE FAIR ON RICH AND OTHER RUNNERS OF THIS FORUM I TRIED CRACKING THEM WITH FINDING OUT WHO URBAN SPACEMAN WAS AND SUCCESSFULLY COME OUT WITH NO INFO , ABSOLUTLY NO CHANCE WHAT SO EVER

WHATS MORE ANNOYING IS I SPEND HALF HOUR TRYING A MESSAGE TO THEM AND ALL THEY COME BK WITH IS WE CANT REVEAL IDENITY DUE TO DATA PROTECTION ACT ETC NOT ANNOYING :D

NO CHANCE IT WAS THEM

KEEP UP THE GUD WORK

Sometimes it's easy to work out who people are as they talk about their own team etc. The forum seems very good but I haven't used it for long.

I doubt very seriously that 'Admin' would dare to give out such information. DPa and all that!

Keep the fun stuff going though I love to read this thing everyday when I'm meant to be working.

Guest Woodpecker

This is not a false accusation,the only people who know my name(which is dave smith) on this forum was myself and admin people!Not even my wife nows my name.I smell a rat somewhere in the forum police,as i have not had any email's back from them about this subject,all they have done is delete my postings.They must be feeling guilty!

Guest crosser

This is not a false accusation,the only people who know my name(which is dave smith) on this forum was myself and admin people!Not even my wife nows my name.I smell a rat somewhere in the forum police,as i have not had any email's back from them about this subject,all they have done is delete my postings.They must be feeling guilty!

not being funny mate but all you do is spout crap and you support penzance it can't be that hard for somebody to work out, we all know who the village idiots are.

what you got to hide anyway?? why not introduce yourself on the thread at the top oh and new avatar for you

thw32458lies_avu118.jpg

Guest Woodpecker

Hp-Yet again you speak more rubbish,Everyone know's my real name is dave smith now,thanks to the forum gods :thumbsup: Plus i support cornish magpies and not mouseole.Who is tom patrick,does he play football in cornwall!

Guest Helston Patriot

Hp-Yet again you speak more rubbish,Everyone know's my real name is dave smith now,thanks to the forum gods :thumbsup: Plus i support cornish magpies and not mouseole.Who is tom patrick,does he play football in cornwall!

Let yourself down again WP. If you don't know who tom is then why put Mousehole down???

Woodpecker, from the comments of yours which I've read on this forum, it would be difficult to classify you as a supporter of Penzance - or of football in general. You may well watch Penzance but support is very-much different and something you have so far failed to demonstrate!

I fully understand your worries about your identity being revealed: you've certainly upset enough people to be concerned about meeting them face-to-face!

man this woodpecker has ben hitting the red bull way too much!!

i would hate to be part of any club he associates himself with

HIGHLY IRRITATING!! JUST LIE A REAL WOODPECKER!!!

only weak people hide behind a name that is not easily recognisable and keep their identity a secret!

AS FOR DAVE SMITH!!!

were those the two most common names to come up when you did a google search???

Guest Woodpecker

Statement to John Mead!

Woodpecker is a fan of the cornish magpies!I only slate the players of your club and never the board members(like yourself,Trevor Mewton and your chairman(donald trump of cornish football)(etc)I would never slate yourself(JM),as you r mr Magpie(very nice person).I just think the players have under achieved this season for both the combo and swpl PZ teams,AND WHEN YOUR PLAYERS(SMITHY ETC) COME ON THIS FORUM BOASTING AND SAYING THEY GET PAID(PETROL MONEY ETC) I JUST GET SO UPSET AND EMBARRASSED FOR YOU AND THE GREAT PZ FANS!

NEVERMIND,WE WILL BE THE BEST TEAM IN SWPL1 AND PENWITH NEXT SEASON, :thumbsup::c:

COME ON MEWTONS BLACK AND WHITE ARMY! :thumbsup::thumbsup: :c:

Guest postman pat

can we just stop the name calling now and start acting like the grown ups we are supposed to be <_< and get back to talking about the beutiful game :unsure:

Guest Green Grass

WoodpeckerStop being such a d******d on this forum!I've had so many pm's because of you!Mousehole will be the best team in swpl1 west and penwith next season!I wonder if trevor mewton will try and sign any of mousehole's young team!