Cornwall Football Forum

Saltash V Bodmin Result Pls

Bloomy,

you sound to me like a person who was very lucky to have been born perfect,

who never ever gets things wrong,

let me tell you something every one from time to time gets things wrong, even the press they had the Falmouth match starting at 7 30pm in fact it started at 7 45pm.

Postie Pidge very rarely gets his facts wrong, so before you have ago at him, stop & think AM I PERFECT

you will come up with the answer NO.

Hammers :SM_carton_y::SM_carton_y::c: :c:

Bloomy,

you sound to me like a person who was very lucky to have been born perfect,

who never ever gets things wrong,

let me tell you something every one from time to time gets things wrong, even the press they had the Falmouth match starting at 7 30pm in fact it started at 7 45pm.

Postie Pidge very rarely gets his facts wrong, so before you have ago at him, stop & think AM I PERFECT

you will come up with the answer NO.

Hammers :SM_carton_y::SM_carton_y::c::c:

hammers my dear friend, it was a joke. if you notice '!!!!!!!!' are involved...they generally mean it is a toungue in cheek comment....so chill out a little, whilst i admire your passion for postie pidge, i was not having a go at him, so wind your neck in.

after taking your advice, i have stopped, and thought, 'am i perfect'????? and the only answer i can come up with is 'yes' so sorry!!!! (notice the '!!!!!!!' being used after this comment)

yours in sport

bloomy

xxxxxxxxxx

Guest Postie Pidge

It had been a long day! I can reel off dates of Falmouth games going back to the 1960s but can't remember fixtures from the day before!