Cornwall Football Forum

NAVAL AIR COMMAND VS JCCL SELECT WEDS 30TH APRIL 7.30PM PORTHLEVEN

Guest WINNO

The Perranporth centre half/captain is a very good player and would deserve a call up as would Adie Hart from St.Day,as would Paul Hoskins(goalkeeper) always secure and nothing he could have done with any of Perran's goals last night.There are some decent keepers at this level (leaving out Truro City & Winno) eg Symons(Penryn),Burrows(Illogan),Williams(Holmans),Oats(Perranporth),Luke(Hayle),Mitchell(Falmouth) to name a few.

Nothing against Adie as ive known him for years but I think he would struggle to get a call up when pitched against other strikers in the league, Domo and Kaine (helston) Carl Paperone and Andy Hill (Holmans) Luke Wheldon (newquay) that Dr who plays for Perranwell to name a few. But Adie has had a good season scoring for a side struggling.

Guest calcox

so woodpecker, do you think neil curnow should play, because he plays for st just and is dad is the select team manager, and is club team is in 13th in the league. rubbish, there are alot of good players at clubs right though the combo league, there are not many better than neil, and he would also be good skipper. good luck to the combo league and steve and winno.

Maybe scoobs could put a list of all the players who play locally that have been selected for the air command and also post their respective teams on here. i could do it but i only have the list in my head and would probably miss players out.

The players selected from St Day to represent the Air Command are.

Paul Hoskins (St Day's No1)

Matt Thirkle

:thumbsup:

Guest Helston Patriot

Off the top of my head (sorry if i miss anyone out), these are the lads in the Air command squad who are local (helston-camborne area);

Paul Hoskings

Matt Thirkle

Jamie Thirkle

Aaron Collick

Chris Breasley

Shane Abrahams

Jamie Adam

Danny Williams

Thats all i can remembr so sorry again if i missed anyone out

Guest Woodpecker

Yes calcox,i would pick Neil Curnow,good combo midfielder(always scores goals)I would also pick John Bird from St.Just(good centre half,great lad-much better than the helston centre half called Hp! :thumbsup:

That reminds me HP there is a big bag of toys that need collecting from Illogan, apparently there Justin Miles's that he threw out Tuesday when he stormed off from your changing at Half Time and went home, ha ha.

really??/care to go into more detail winno or hp?? :o