Cornwall Football Forum

Looking for a new team for 23-24 season

Hi
I’m potentially looking for a new team next season, I’m 17, currently studying a Plymouth argyle advanced development course of which we finished top of the table this season. I prefer to play in a forward position. I scored 35 goals across my college league and trelawny league last season, any clubs interested please give me a message

Sorry Brandon but as you can see, I've removed your mobile number. I'm not so sure we should be showing u-18s personal information for all to see.

Anyone who needs to contact you can do so via the direct message facility on the forum. I trust you understand my reasoning.

Good luck but I would imagine someone who has scored that many goals shouldn't have a problem interesting clubs.

• 3 weeks later...
On 25/05/2023 at 18:14, Brandon Mcdonnell said:

Hi
I’m potentially looking for a new team next season, I’m 17, currently studying a Plymouth argyle advanced development course of which we finished top of the table this season. I prefer to play in a forward position. I scored 35 goals across my college league and trelawny league last season, any clubs interested please give me a message

Hello mate, I have sent you a message. 

HI Brandon Depending where you live I know Newquay would be interested in you please reply to this message if interested Newquay had one of the youngest sides in swpl last season and currently have 2 plymouth academy players in our side look forward to hearing from you kind regards Barry