Cornwall Football Forum

Foxhole move closer to title!

2 hours ago, Byron10 said:

And people are trying to tell me the league is in a better state than last season 🤣 jokers. 

Tbf the league is a little better. With the inevitable happening I see why they won’t fulfil the fixture. I don’t think this will be the only Time with our remaining 5 fixtures 🤷🏽‍♂️

3 hours ago, L.Gibbons said:

The wider ramifications from this are Liskeard dropping out of the Top 5 with a inevitable points deduction meaning they won't be promoted (unsure if they actually applied). 

i see St columb are yet to have points deducted, looks like Nanpean may secure 5th

8 hours ago, Santini11 said:

Tbf the league is a little better. With the inevitable happening I see why they won’t fulfil the fixture. I don’t think this will be the only Time with our remaining 5 fixtures 🤷🏽‍♂️

Yeah you’re probably right in respect to teams not fulfilling fixtures for your last 5 etc and that must be frustrating as hell but that just makes a mockery of the league imo and I don’t remember this many teams not managing to get sides out or whatnot last season. I know for a fact liskeard had 12 available for today🤷‍♂️ we’re struggling with unavailability ourselves if the truth be told but we’ll still manage to get a side out like every single week. Should be point deduction a fine and the application should be thrown out. 

• Dave Deacon changed the title to Foxhole move closer to title!

To answer all the comments above,

Myself after 12 years of managing never have I had to do this, after spending best part of 60 hours on the phone we could only get 8 players together that’s would of been with me playing as-well, due to health reason my family would of killed me.

we have 8/9 with long term injuries and 4/5 away all the cover players we have signed are either playing or away aswell. 
we have some very good 16 year olds that have a cup final tomorrow so are unable to play. 

Myself JC haven’t taken this decision lightly and for me I feel like I have failed the rest of the lads and also the club, but most of all Foxhole so apologies to all concerned and involved. 

I don’t know what’s worse though clubs battering us regarding not being able to field a side or clubs that’s finish in the top 5 and won’t put the work in to be able to step up. 

I will make a point in saying this won’t ever happen again where ever I am next season. 

2 hours ago, Byron10 said:

Yeah you’re probably right in respect to teams not fulfilling fixtures for your last 5 etc and that must be frustrating as hell but that just makes a mockery of the league imo and I don’t remember this many teams not managing to get sides out or whatnot last season. I know for a fact liskeard had 12 available for today🤷‍♂️ we’re struggling with unavailability ourselves if the truth be told but we’ll still manage to get a side out like every single week. Should be point deduction a fine and the application should be thrown out. 

let’s see the proof then ?? If you know for sure ??

45 minutes ago, LeeMann said:

let’s see the proof then ??

Pointless exercise Lee. What some call an injury, others wouldn’t.

Moving on, I see there’s already clubs starting pre-season as early as the 13th June! The players will be fed up before the proper season starts!

3 hours ago, Byron10 said:

mate honestly you talk a load of crap sometimes😂 show us the proof of the 12 available then if your that much in the know👍🏻 you’d think your the next best torpoint star the way you come across on here!

11 minutes ago, The Turk said:

mate honestly you talk a load of crap sometimes😂 show us the proof of the 12 available then if your that much in the know👍🏻 you’d think your the next best torpoint star the way you come across on here!

Sometimes?? 

Literally every comment he makes is a load of crap. He's just a little troll that enjoys trying to upset as many people as possible. Then when he gets it back he gets all sensitive. 

Poor Luke and Callum must cringe every time he posts. 

10 minutes ago, TomTom said:

Sometimes?? 

Literally every comment he makes is a load of crap. He's just a little troll that enjoys trying to upset as many people as possible. Then when he gets it back he gets all sensitive. 

Poor Luke and Callum must cringe every time he posts. 

he’s literally a bang average porky midfielder playing in ecpl😂 serious whopper from what we all see on here!