Cornwall Football Forum

Club announcement, as of Monday the 8th of May Penzance AFC have parted company with the management team of John Mc Cullum and Adrian Ferrel. We would like to thank them both for all their hard work and dedication over the past season and wish them well in all their future endeavours.

Charlie Farley Penzance afc secretary 

59 minutes ago, Brianmooreshead said:

Why ?

Because Penzance have struggled to find any stability in management for a prolonged period of time, thought the two done a reasonable job with what resources they had but as I previously predicted they would struggle to attract the best youngsters from the area.

1 hour ago, THEMAGPIE said:

Because Penzance have struggled to find any stability in management for a prolonged period of time, thought the two done a reasonable job with what resources they had but as I previously predicted they would struggle to attract the best youngsters from the area.

Do near neighbours, Mousehole, attract all the best young players in the area to their development team?

2 hours ago, L.Gibbons said:

Haven't Penzance had a link with Helston this season?  Acting as a stepping ground from the St Piran League to the Western League?

I don’t think the idea really seriously got off the ground! There were a handful of Helston players who appeared for Penzance but it seemed to die a death!