Cornwall Football Forum

Well done Neil Warnock works his magic yet again

You got to praise Neil WARNOCK for keeping Huddersfield up when he took over Huddersfield looked doomed but hes done it yet again why didnt some of the premier clubs appoint him then he could of worked his magic he could of kept Southampton up for sure but no they apoint some foreigner The English managers should be given priority unless you are like Pep a genius .

Look at Plymouth manager Steve Schumacher hes done brilliant at Plymouth could be the next Liverpool manager but some old has been will get that for sure .

Looking forward to going up Plymouth on the train on Monday to see the victorious Plymouth Argyle team on the open top parade and watching them at the ground i will be like a kid again with my autograph book and camera well im a 66 year old kid at heart not looking forward to the walk up the hill to the ground i must of done that walk 1000s of times but that was a  long time ago i even remember when Chelsea came to town and it was like a scene from Zulu all the Chelsea fans chasing us Argyle fans into the town i will never forget that Chelsea had 1 supporter a big Black Bloke they called Hatchet man he had 1 arm ,they where scarey times in the 70s  but where great and now the good times are back in the city of Plymouth 

There's a big difference between managing at Championship level and Premier League level. 

He's never succeed at premier level. As for Schumacher at Liverpool, behave. He's a scouser and that's about it! If you watch plymouth play the stabdard isn't great, they don't play great football 

Well they havnt done bad St Darren amazing home record ,I havnt watched Plymouth for years now but they do seem to be heading in the right direction i was a season ticket holder for over 20 years and never missed a game but 2 Incidents put me off going there 1 a steward grabbing my camera and ripping the film out of my camera and laughing in my face and the 2nd when they signed Luke McCormick .

35 minutes ago, 100%cornish said:

Well they havnt done bad St Darren amazing home record ,I havnt watched Plymouth for years now but they do seem to be heading in the right direction i was a season ticket holder for over 20 years and never missed a game but 2 Incidents put me off going there 1 a steward grabbing my camera and ripping the film out of my camera and laughing in my face and the 2nd when they signed Luke McCormick .

Have a watch of them.  I've been 4 or 5 times this season I think and it's not great football, theyre just better than others. They'lll need at least 4 players for next season. 

Vincent Kompany will probsbly be sacked next season with Burnley near the bottom. Yet they walked the Championship this year.

For evidence I give you Frank Lampard!! 

• 1 month later...
On 05/05/2023 at 16:37, 100%cornish said:

You got to praise Neil WARNOCK for keeping Huddersfield up when he took over Huddersfield looked doomed but hes done it yet again why didnt some of the premier clubs appoint him then he could of worked his magic he could of kept Southampton up for sure but no they apoint some foreigner The English managers should be given priority unless you are like Pep a genius .

Look at Plymouth manager Steve Schumacher hes done brilliant at Plymouth could be the next Liverpool manager but some old has been will get that for sure .

Looking forward to going up Plymouth on the train on Monday to see the victorious Plymouth Argyle team on the open top parade and watching them at the ground i will be like a kid again with my autograph book and camera well im a 66 year old kid at heart not looking forward to the walk up the hill to the ground i must of done that walk 1000s of times but that was a  long time ago i even remember when Chelsea came to town and it was like a scene from Zulu all the Chelsea fans chasing us Argyle fans into the town i will never forget that Chelsea had 1 supporter a big Black Bloke they called Hatchet man he had 1 arm ,they where scarey times in the 70s  but where great and now the good times are back in the city of Plymouth 

Neil Warnock has a great record in the championship, never been relegated from that division and has had 4 promotions to the Premier League with 4 different clubs.

Premier League is a very different matter, his record is mediocre to say the least. Been relegated with Sheff Utd and Cardiff, and sacked by QPR and Crystal Palace when they looked doomed.