Cornwall Football Forum

Combellack Vehicle Recyclers East Cornwall Premier League Fixtures Weds 12th April

53 minutes ago, Byron10 said:

Torpoint liskeard off tomorrow. Liskeard refusing to play 24 hours later 🤦‍♂️ still 9 games left to play and you’re telling me they can’t pull 11 players together between 2 sides less than half an hour away mid week under lights in what Is a nothing game between 9th and 4th 👏 

Says the team who as it stands will only play one evening game away all season.

And only play 5 league games home on a Saturday.  But you expect the other 10 teams left to play to travel up for evening games.  Some of them travelling an hour or so to get there time they play shower change support the clubhouse for half an hour get home about 11.15pm . So wouldn't moan to much think you have a big advantage all these evening home games . 

55 minutes ago, Byron10 said:

Torpoint liskeard off tomorrow. Liskeard refusing to play 24 hours later 🤦‍♂️ still 9 games left to play and you’re telling me they can’t pull 11 players together between 2 sides less than half an hour away mid week under lights in what Is a nothing game between 9th and 4th 👏 

you can only have 3 seniors in and the first team are bare bones as it is with injuries at the minute so you can’t go relying on them with a big semi final on the horizon as well so no risking injuries after mondays game, also just playing 3 games in 6 days adds to it! people have other comittments for example work so it’s not that easy to get things sorted just like that🤷🏻‍♂️😂 if it’s a nothing game why get so wound up about it on here, it’ll get played when it can who cares😂

8 minutes ago, The Turk said:

you can only have 3 seniors in and the first team are bare bones as it is with injuries at the minute so you can’t go relying on them with a big semi final on the horizon as well so no risking injuries after mondays game, also just playing 3 games in 6 days adds to it! people have other comittments for example work so it’s not that easy to get things sorted just like that🤷🏻‍♂️😂 if it’s a nothing game why get so wound up about it on here, it’ll get played when it can who cares😂

We both know it could have been played tomorrow turkey baby. Naive to think both teams don’t have the same friendship groups talking to eachother about who is available and who isn’t 👀 78 players signed on and you can’t get 11 to come half an hour up the road. You’re better than that x

12 minutes ago, MCB said:

Says the team who as it stands will only play one evening game away all season.

And only play 5 league games home on a Saturday.  But you expect the other 10 teams left to play to travel up for evening games.  Some of them travelling an hour or so to get there time they play shower change support the clubhouse for half an hour get home about 11.15pm . So wouldn't moan to much think you have a big advantage all these evening home games . 

And you’re missing the point completely because liskeard is half an hour away and they have 78 people signed on but I Cba to entertain whoever you even are. Just get the games played init. 

14 minutes ago, Byron10 said:

We both know it could have been played tomorrow turkey baby. Naive to think both teams don’t have the same friendship groups talking to eachother about who is available and who isn’t 👀 78 players signed on and you can’t get 11 to come half an hour up the road. You’re better than that x

And you’re missing the point completely because liskeard is half an hour away and they have 78 people signed on but I Cba to entertain whoever you even are. Just get the games played init. 

i’m not missing any point, no 1st team would of played tomorrow night to help out & with a days notice sometimes you can’t pull out miracles and get a team available regardless of you stating 78 signed on 24 hours later😂 is it really that important to you to get the game played, it’ll get rerranaged so do not panic my little porky pie x

you can’t go calling it tonight for it being a little windy also if the pitch is playable get it played if it’s a ‘pointless game’🤷🏻‍♂️😂

1 minute ago, The Turk said:

i’m not missing any point, no 1st team would of played tomorrow night to help out & with a days notice sometimes you can’t pull out miracles and get a team available regardless of you stating 78 signed on 24 hours later😂 is it really that important to you to get the game played, it’ll get rerranaged so do not panic my little porky pie x

well don’t be moaning when you have to play us at horsen when the mill isn’t available because of backlogged games that’s all I’m saying son, plus cricket season soon isn’t it can’t be missing that! 🏏 x

6 hours ago, The Turk said:

We got got 3 games in 5 days end of April start of march,yet no games for the next couple Saturdays but play on Tuesday evenings instead 😂 some of us play vets too so show us some pity for our aging aching sore legs 😂😂😂 and we're bottom of the league still 😢