Cornwall Football Forum

New Inn Titans Back to Back League winners

8 minutes ago, FootballChat said:

Absolute state of them 🤣

Whats that supposed to mean? Did you expect to see a group of well groomed footballers like you see on TV?the ones that are paid millions for kicking a bag of air?or are you looking at labourers, builders, plumbers, carpet fitters etc on close to minimum wage enjoying playing football with their friends and family? Dont be a **** If you cant say anything nice then dont bloody bother 

Let's be honest they ain't winning a beauty contest and they're not going to win the premier league, they are just like the team I had several years ago, good honest boys that work hard all week, enjoy each others company on and off the field and fight for each other to get the results on the pitch. Just like the robartes team of old.

Enjoying the moment. 

Best of luck for the future. 

2 hours ago, FootballChat said:

Absolute state of them 🤣

Would love to see you grace a football field against this team my friend. 😀

Take care, cause you look awfully green!!

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Let's be honest they ain't winning a beauty contest and they're not going to win the premier league, they are just like the team I had several years ago, good honest boys that work hard all week, enjoy each others company on and off the field and fight for each other to get the results on the pitch. Just like the robartes team of old.

Enjoying the moment. 

Best of luck for the future. 

Thankyou Phil for the kind words, my friend! Been a few years since I’ve seen you, but always a top man! On and off the field 

2 hours ago, BrummyBarry said:

Whats that supposed to mean? Did you expect to see a group of well groomed footballers like you see on TV?the ones that are paid millions for kicking a bag of air?or are you looking at labourers, builders, plumbers, carpet fitters etc on close to minimum wage enjoying playing football with their friends and family? Dont be a **** If you cant say anything nice then dont bloody bother 

Thankyou, exactly that, we work all week, we play for each other, can be pretty football or mixing it up, and grinding out results, but wouldn’t say we’re doing too bad with only 1 league defeat in 2 seasons. So Thankyou for the kind words my friend. 

15 hours ago, Asterix said:

Would love to see you grace a football field against this team my friend. 😀

Take care, cause you look awfully green!!

They're a few decades late for me and a few promotions off being potential opponents. I can assure you I'm far from jealous of New Inn Titans.

Well done to them for back to back league titles but they do look like a prison team.

8 minutes ago, FootballChat said:

They're a few decades late for me and a few promotions off being potential opponents. I can assure you I'm far from jealous of New Inn Titans.

Well done to them for back to back league titles but they do look like a prison team.

Well what a P***k comment to make bud. Stop hiding behind an Alias, if you’re going to make S*** comments. 

Fortunately I was, but had to change my name when I started school, as another boy in the same class named Asterix, so Changed it to Ralph. Picture on my profile shows who I am, and most people on here, know who I am, hence Phil saying my name 😆