Cornwall Football Forum

Argyle game tomorrow

Most of my Cornwall family went ,I had to watch it on T.V. , I was disappointed with Argyles performance particularly their defending , but I don't think it was lack of effort ( unlike some Premiership teams ) more a case of the occasion getting to them . No doubt the trolls on the septic tank , sorry , social media , will heap loads of abuse to the team . It's all about the league title now .

Enjoyable day out and great to see so many Argyle fans there. Bolton thoroughly deserved the win and they always looked dangerous going forward. Poor defending and all round performance on the day from the green army. Let’s hope they can put that behind them and kick on in the league again, starting on Friday.

It was a embarassment to watch Argyle where so poor Bolton could of scored 10 not 1 Plymouth player had a good game but the atmosphere was brilliant and we all got free flags as well .Hope im not up there again for the play offs Argyle need Ennis playing Hardie was awful no sorry they all where