Cornwall Football Forum

At the moment I have a dicky leg which will cut down my mobility a fair bit. 

With this in mind, today, after a few years service, I have resigned my place on the Cornwall Combination League Committee. My penance, I think has been fourteen years.

I will still do the Facebook group, help out the Football Forum, run the website and do the cup final and semis programmes if wanted.

I means that I will no longer be able to answer questions about the league that involve rules and regulations.

44 minutes ago, cornishteddyboy said:

With this in mind, today, after a few years service, I have resigned my place on the Cornwall Combination League Committee. My penance, I think has been fourteen years.

I will still do the Facebook group, help out the Football Forum, run the website and do the cup final and semis programmes if wanted.

I means that I will no longer be able to answer questions about the league that involve rules and regulations.

Well done, it's people like yourself who will assure the survival of grassroot football, therefore making your replacement a matter of some importance before it's realised that  football does not just happen, it has to be organised.

9 hours ago, cornishteddyboy said:

Well done on all your efforts over the years Paul, you will be missed m8. 👍