Hendon                          3-0    Harrow Borough

Merthyr Town                5-0    Salisbury

Metropolitan Police        2-0    Hanwell Town

North Leigh                    3-0    Hartley Wintney

Plymouth Parkway          4-0    Poole Town

Weston-super-Mare        0-1    Truro City

Yate Town                     0-0    Tiverton Town

Parkway 4 Poole 0

The 4th placed team, and with 6 wins from last 6 in all competitions, totally blown away at Bolitho. Lee Hobbs' side were 3 nil up at half time, with Jack Crago securing his hat trick early in the second half to add to Ben Seymour's goal.

Home, form is as good as any in the league. Real Jekyll & Hyde stuff compared to away results.

• Dave Deacon changed the title to RESULTS - Saturday 28 January 2023
On 30/01/2023 at 08:15, Craze said:

I wish you were the manager. Genius.

Just offering an opinion Craze. But if you felt the need to be a bit sarcastic, then I suppose that's your prerogative. For what it's worth, I fancy Truro to win the league. Tough ask, going toe to toe with Weston Super Mare, but the result at the weekend proves they are more than capable of doing just that!

3 hours ago, Jengles Judgements said:

Just offering an opinion Craze. But if you felt the need to be a bit sarcastic, then I suppose that's your prerogative. For what it's worth, I fancy Truro to win the league. Tough ask, going toe to toe with Weston Super Mare, but the result at the weekend proves they are more than capable of doing just that!

A lot will depend on whether we can keep some of the loan army and perhaps add to it. WSM are geared up to go much higher in the pyramid. A lot of development in the area and in the club to exploit this growth in the town and infrastructure. Overcoming WSM would be Truro's greatest triumph if they do do it.

On 01/02/2023 at 21:49, Craze said:

A lot will depend on whether we can keep some of the loan army and perhaps add to it. WSM are geared up to go much higher in the pyramid. A lot of development in the area and in the club to exploit this growth in the town and infrastructure. Overcoming WSM would be Truro's greatest triumph if they do do it.

I would've thought we'd be ok in the loan department. If one goes, we never seem to struggle to get another one in. I think the club must have a good amount of contacts, just to make sure that we're never short. I've never been to Weston, but would have to agree with regards to infrastructure etc. I watched the highlights from the Weston v Truro game, and was impressed with the look of their ground. Albeit I know it was only on video. One thing is for sure, it's going to be an exciting run in for the league title/play offs!