Cornwall Football Forum

Saltash departures

According to Saltash’s favourite Twitter user, Kevin Marriot, Mike Landricombe, Jake Miller, and Charlie Elkington have left saltash. 
Was not surprised Miller and Landricombe left following Krac’s departure, but shocked at elkington

EDIT TO THE ABOVE

Kevin Marriott admitting on Twitter Elkington rumour was not true/false/made up 😂

1 hour ago, mockey jackson said:

Been told this morning Mike Landricombe to be announced at tavi today and Adam carter to be next out the door (destination unknown) as rumblings of problems with money at saltash getting stronger. Wages being cut, no coaches for away games plus players paying for training. Club doesn’t sound like a good place to be 

Mike Landricombe has been added to the Tavistock squad list on the Southern League website.

For sometime I have chosen to not comment on ANYTHING Saltash fc related! 
Despite that, every time some one on here does, I get harassed by one of their committee members! 
It’s obvious lots of people know the back story, but each time someone has something to say about them on these forums , I get personally harassed by one of their committee members! I’ve warned him multiple times that if he doesn’t stop I’d go public with it.  So here we are, 
they really need to move on as I have!

7 minutes ago, Dane said:

Despite that, every time some one on here does, I get harassed by one of their committee members! 
It’s obvious lots of people know the back story, but each time someone has something to say about them on these forums , I get personally harassed by one of their committee members! 
So, can we give it a rest guys, because they really need to move on as I have!

How is you getting harassed by saltash committee anything to do with people making comments on a forum. ? Don’t see what It has to do with anbody on here. ??

5 minutes ago, sportsman10 said:

How is you getting harassed by saltash committee anything to do with people making comments on a forum. ? Don’t see what I’d had to do with anbody on here. ??

The link is Any time saltash gets mentioned on here in a negative light, I get a multitude of texts accusing me of being various posters on this forum and Twitter. 

Today I didn’t even see the posts until the texts started when I was on the way to training tonight. Ironically I caught out this committee member posting about me on this forum under a false name last summer. 

13 hours ago, Dane said:

The link is Any time saltash gets mentioned on here in a negative light, I get a multitude of texts accusing me of being various posters on this forum and Twitter. 

Today I didn’t even see the posts until the texts started when I was on the way to training tonight. Ironically I caught out this committee member posting about me on this forum under a false name last summer. 

Have to wonder what the motivation would be for a serving committee member to do this. If there is anything in this , then surely there's enough going on at Saltash United currently to occupy their time and energy without embarking on this kind of vendetta. Whatever your opinion of Dane Bunney as a football manager, it is a bit beyond the pale.

If evidence exists of such activities by individuals, is it something that the CCFA would be interested in pursuing?

34 minutes ago, sportsman10 said:

Mike landricombe confirmed as a Tavistock player. The departures begin. 

Good signing for them. Southern League Prem bit beyond him now, but still very capable at Div One South level and adds lots of experience and leadership qualities to their squad Makes sense that they bring him in with injuries and suspensions at centre back for Tavi.

On 11/01/2023 at 21:30, Dane said:

It’s obvious lots of people know the back story, but each time someone has something to say about them on these forums , I get personally harassed by one of their committee members! I’ve warned him multiple times that if he doesn’t stop I’d go public with it.  So here we are, 
they really need to move on as I have!

🎻