Cornwall Football Forum

Falmouth Towns Downfall

Midlandsboyincornwall

13 hours ago, Devils@Dusk said:

I'm not a fan, but what is this downfall of which you speak? I'm sure if something like that were happening, there would be other members of this forum posting about until their fingers dropped off.

10th in a step 5 league with roughly half the season gone, and top of the attendance table for this league (373 average ).Sure a lot of other clubs wouldn't mind this sort of downfall.

This initial post definitely has a bit of bitterness in it. There's definitely no downfall with regards to Falmouth Town. They walked the South West Peninsula League last year, and are now more than holding their own this season in the Western League. A couple of big losses in Charlie Davis and Jack Bray Evans over the last couple of weeks. However, I'm sure they'll manage just fine. Depending on ambition, they'll need another striker next season though. But they'll cross that bridge when it comes, I'm sure. Definitely one of the better clubs to be at within Cornwall at the moment!

Terrible “arrogance” shown by everyone at Town beating the top two in the league in the last week!! Scoring 7 goals and celebrating them all, banging drums and singing songs in support of their team, being a 12th man, disgusting behaviour! Just downright cheating! 12 men I say! A disgrace! 

Congrats on “The stupidest forum post of the year 2022” won by a mile!! 👏🏼

Just now, 100%cornish said:

See Falmouth  had Dan Jennings helping them out Vs Bridgwater seems strange that Liskeard letting him play for Falmouth ,when they have a chance of promotion hope he didnt get injured  

Only came on for about 12 minutes, when the game was pretty much wrapped up. Nothing clubs can do about the dual registering unless on contract!