Cornwall Football Forum

Rappo & Deacs podcast for Friday 16 December 2022

On 16/12/2022 at 00:21, Dave Deacon said:

Really enjoyed listening to the Shane Krac interview Dave. He was as honest as ever, and wore his heart on his sleeve. Listening to Shane speaking about how much work he and Danny had to do off the pitch etc, what on earth are the board then doing? To me, it seems like they are just sitting there and looking pretty in the roles they have. I'd be happily proven wrong though!

13 hours ago, Jengles Judgements said:

Really enjoyed listening to the Shane Krac interview Dave. He was as honest as ever, and wore his heart on his sleeve. Listening to Shane speaking about how much work he and Danny had to do off the pitch etc, what on earth are the board then doing? To me, it seems like they are just sitting there and looking pretty in the roles they have. I'd be happily proven wrong though!

Did anybody else also interpret that as a dig at the previous manager?

Don't think that this is the last we have seen of Shane Krac in a managerial role, seems like this has given him an appetite for the role.

On 19/12/2022 at 09:35, Way Of The Park said:

Did anybody else also interpret that as a dig at the previous manager?

Don't think that this is the last we have seen of Shane Krac in a managerial role, seems like this has given him an appetite for the role.

I can't see Shane Krac being out of action for long. I'm sure he'll have plenty of offers!