Cornwall Football Forum

Saltash United, Big Story Breaking?

1 minute ago, Way Of The Park said:

Hearing rumours from a very reliable source that a big story is coming out of Saltash United this evening. Won't repeat in case it's rubbish, but (if true) will shake the side that is currently top of the Western League.

Shane Krac leaving 🤔, like you said could be rubbish though.

1 hour ago, Way Of The Park said:

Hearing rumours from a very reliable source that a big story is coming out of Saltash United this evening. Won't repeat in case it's rubbish, but (if true) will shake the side that is currently top of the Western League.

Unless I've missed something, do we have any idea what this breaking news is yet?

10 minutes ago, GaryHocking said:

image.png

An interesting move, considering they are top of the table. Suggesting that there's something wrong behind the scenes at Saltash, isn't that a bit unfair? Unless there's evidence to suggest there is (taking in to account the Dane Bunney saga in the summer). There could be multiple reasons as to why he's left. As someone else has already mentioned, he's got a business to run too. I can't imagine it's easy to do both!

2 minutes ago, Footiefandango said:

Mrs Chairwoman strikes again! Sit back & wait for the porky pies 

It could well backfire. Soon their reputation will spread, if it hasn't already, and they'll struggle to appoint good quality managers. Harsh decisions always come with a price!

On 13/12/2022 at 20:12, Hetty said:

@Dave Deacon will hopefully get him on the podcast 

This is one interview I'd be interested in listening to. Shane Krac certainly doesn't hold back in his wording/opinions sometimes. Something I admire and respect him for!

19 hours ago, Dave Deacon said:

9CD658D5-0E28-4897-A71C-5DB478072A4A.jpeg

What's the easiest way of listening to the podcast Dave? Not 100% sure on where best to find and listen to it!

26 minutes ago, Jengles Judgements said:

This is one interview I'd be interested in listening to. Shane Krac certainly doesn't hold back in his wording/opinions sometimes. Something I admire and respect him for!

What's the easiest way of listening to the podcast Dave? Not 100% sure on where best to find and listen to it!

I'm not Dave but it's on Spotify and works really well, all past episodes are on there and it's free 👌