Praze-an-Beeble 1-10 Foxhole

League 2-30 KO:

Liskeard Athletic Reserves P-P Nanpean

Newquay Academy 1-4 St Blazey Reserves

North Petherwin P-P St Dennis Reserves

St Columb Major P-P Roche

St Newlyn East 4-0 Looe Town

Wadebridge Town Reserves P-P St Teath

Not mentioning the weather this week, if your games on, go and enjoy it and Good Luck 🌞

7 hours ago, Mongoose said:

North Petherwin v St Dennis off

Ground frozen hard. Played last weekend as some sun on it but it hardened up during second half. Today simply rock. 

Merry Xmas all

Thanks for the early notification guys,see u in the new year.

47 minutes ago, LeeRicks9 said:

Praze 1-10 (ten) foxhole 

Who got Ur goals Lee?

Went up and watched Newquay Academy vs St Blazey Res this afternoon ,Newquay went 1-0 up against the run of play Blazey missed some sitters ,Blazey got some real good youngsters playing for them like Rio Ward Harry Hambly and my MOM  for them was Bailey Trethewey great Cornish name he was class ,for Newquay i thought the captain was very good .

Blazey played some lovely football with such a young team and could of scored more than the 4 they did score ,hope some of these youngsters are given a chance in the 1st team instead of paying out huge sums of money for certain players .

Very pleasant afternoon for watching footy nice and sunny bit nippy but you just wrap up and i was warm as toast Smokie wasnt but he wont wear his coat .

Alex Cole played for Newquay this afternoon and he had a rough afternoon being fouled a lot and taking lots of free kicks .

Got the big local derby on Boxing Day Newquay vs the G I  hope the G can put out  a decent team to compete with Newquay them we will see26th .smokemade a new friend in St Blazey RES MANAGER MARTIN RATCLIFFE DSCN5681.thumb.JPG.d9e9e91da93a2be59e6c049fafa3ff09.JPG

24 minutes ago, 100%cornish said:

Yes Alex was no 18 the 1 moaning at the ref all the time and the ref said i will be sending you off if you continue like you are ,Alex was fouled a lot and the ref should of booked a few players 

Think the ref got fed up with him demanding a Blazey player got booked every time he was fouled. Never a dirty game, can’t remember a bad foul in it. Another ref might have booked 3 or 4 from both sides for persistent fouling but I thought the ref had a good game. Blazey had a couple of 1st team squad members playing both on the comeback from injury getting much needed game time. I believe 8 teenagers started and 3 more on the bench, the future of the reserves team looks good, however the gap between ECPL and SWPL is a lot and will get bigger next year presuming the 1st team move up.

what sort of team did Newquay field ? Experience and age wise.