Callington 1-5 Padstow

Ludgvan 0-10 Penryn

Redruth 0-18 St Agnes

Wadebridge 3-1 Dropship

Wendron 0-1 Charlestown 

• Gary Hocking changed the title to RESULTS SUNDAY 4TH DECEMBER
32 minutes ago, GaryHocking said:

Results posted above.

I’ve shown Helston vs Bodmin as “match abandoned” which is what it says on Full-Time but on Helston’s socials they are reporting a 3-1 win. If anyone with a connection to either team is able to clarify that would be great 👍 

I’m going to stick to facts rather than express an opinion here as I try to be a  neutral observer on this section of the Forum.

The game was stopped on 88 minutes due to an injury to a Bodmin player with the score at 3-1 to Helston and didn’t restart.

For the time being, at least, the result that has been posted to Full-Time is “match abandoned”. 

1 hour ago, GaryHocking said:

Results posted above.

I’ve shown Helston vs Bodmin as “match abandoned” which is what it says on Full-Time but on Helston’s socials they are reporting a 3-1 win. If anyone with a connection to either team is able to clarify that would be great 👍 

Believe it’s the ref who has submitted it as abandoned on 86 mins.  Presumably only a formality, with both sides content with the scoreline. 

35 minutes ago, AmberArmy said:

Believe it’s the ref who has submitted it as abandoned on 86 mins.  Presumably only a formality, with both sides content with the scoreline. 

Referee has to submit it as abandoned, only the league can declare the result as standing at 3-1 which I am sure if both clubs agree will happen in due course.

More importantly, hope the player who got injured is OK and recovers soon to be back on the pitch.

1 hour ago, ECPL said:

Who scored for Padstow at Callington 

Who scored for Bude and Culdrose and who scored for Foxhole at Saltash Borough 

Padstow’s goal scorers were Emma Bate, Eleanor Brown, Jennie Brown and two for Zoe Shilson

Foxhole’s goal scorers were Gemma Wickett with 2, Teagan Ridgement, Morgen Kent, Jasmine Turk and Emily Clemes

Don’t know about Bude vs Culdrose I’m afraid 

1 hour ago, AmberArmy said:

My understanding, having heard now from both teams, is that both teams would be content that the 3-1 scoreline should stand as the result. 

2 hours ago, Keith B said:

Dear me - I hope the Redruth keeper is ok after that lot.

Redruth 'keeper was awesome and new to the role that day with players out! She got the visiting teams vote for Maid of the Match! A really well played good natured match with lots of friendly fun inter dug out banter too! Redruth are a very new side and building something really positive! Massive well done to them for battling and never giving up!