Cornwall Football Forum

Combellack Recyclers ECPL fixtures for Saturday 19th November

1 hour ago, Rjw87 said:

Liskeard 4-0 St Columb Major FT

St Columb missing 4 starters this afternoon and was always gonna be a tough ask with only 12 players available. 

Another excuse 💤 manager sent off (about time) and a 4-0 loss 😂 said at the start of the year you rednecks can’t play on a big pitch and that’s been proved today! Mind the gap, love cockwomble😘 

46 minutes ago, Byron10 said:

Another excuse 💤 manager sent off (about time) and a 4-0 loss 😂 said at the start of the year you rednecks can’t play on a big pitch and that’s been proved today! Mind the gap, love cockwomble😘 

How can it be a excuse when it’s a fact !? You lot played majors strongest side last week and got beat. You won't win anything this season cockwomble 😂 

1 hour ago, Byron10 said:

Glad you’re ok Byron, Nearly sent out a missing persons report after Torpoints loss last week. 

54 minutes ago, Dave Deacon said:

I was purely confirming Liskeard better side today!

They absolutely was mate as the manager of st columb was rightly sent off heat of the moment stuff only human tho ain’t i 

and being honest didn’t think we was going to have 11 at 11:30 this morn 

so least we didn’t bottle it and turned up 

well in numbers maybe 😂😂😂 

we’ll done Liskeard 

6 hours ago, LeeRicks9 said:

He’s back 👀🤦🏻‍♂️

We’ll last week i thought it was the worst we played all year untill today mate atleast we got a result last week god knows how them boys did the double last year massively average 

and yesss we are a pub side I know 🙈😂

LAFC 4-0 St Columb (Ethan-towering header, Finn-fantastic one on one, Reece- 20 yarder and a pen)

Good workmanlike display from us yesterday, kept the ball well, didn’t get sucked into a “battle” but made sure St Columb knew we were up for a tough game. Missing captain Jack Podmore and 2 centre halves through long term injury we never really looked troubled, Ant talking between the sticks,defensively solid and organised MOM Manners, Player Manager Saunders and Hinksy(the ginger Maldini) and Bobby pulling the strings from midfield, with Gilbey showing what a class midfielder he’s becoming, both wingbacks Crackers and Jord working tirelessly, and the non stop pressing and running of Finn, Ethan and Joel, and Reece coming off the bench to bag 2 goals himself and subs Grossy and Libs both carrying on the good work and positive play when they came on.Great squad effort and starting to learn Lux and play the football we know we can.

And a very special mention to the man in the middle Al Johns, superbly handled throughout, could have been a feisty one, but he stayed calm, set a precedence and stuck to it, and most importantly spoke to players and officials to explain his decisions when asked. Thanks Ref 👏

St teath 5 st Dennis 3

In a game of no bad tackles the ref dished out 5 penalties 4 to st teath 1 to us if a st teath player called for a foul he got it if we appealed we got nothing! Other than that it was a fairly close game,food was superb after the game in st teaths pub n the beer was equally as nice.

32 minutes ago, BoratSagdiyev said:

Funny how he's not on the teamsheet or in the list of registered players for Liskeard Res? 🤔🤔🤔

Thanks Borat. Bobby was approved on Friday and hasn't synced across to Liskeard on the WGS or Full Time yet, which has happened a few times this season already to other clubs. Liskeard made me aware of this already hence why Full Time says they started with 10 men. I don't think anyone would be silly enough to play someone of Bobby's calibre, post all the match day photos with him in it when they'd get found out do you?

3 hours ago, Foul Throw 3 said:

Thanks Borat. Bobby was approved on Friday and hasn't synced across to Liskeard on the WGS or Full Time yet, which has happened a few times this season already to other clubs. Liskeard made me aware of this already hence why Full Time says they started with 10 men. I don't think anyone would be silly enough to play someone of Bobby's calibre, post all the match day photos with him in it when they'd get found out do you?

Shouldn't these things be checked by the club before the match and confirmed by league and inform the opposition to explain rather than blaming retrospective magic synching issues? 

The league rules don't read like this is acceptable. 

1 hour ago, BoratSagdiyev said:

Shouldn't these things be checked by the club before the match and confirmed by league and inform the opposition to explain rather than blaming retrospective magic synching issues? 

The league rules don't read like this is acceptable. 

The club did indeed check beforehand and I confirmed his registration was approved so he could play. I’ve explained this to Casey too. I treat everyone the same when it comes to the syncing issues the system has, which is an issue for every league not just ECPL. All registrations come with a time stamp too, as seen above, so anyone who has questions or implying wrongdoing can be proved or disproved very simply. Hope this clears it up.