Cornwall Football Forum

Godolphin 1- Sticker 3

This was a really dissapointing performance from the G losing 3-1 to Sticker who deserved there win i counted they had 12 corners in the 1st half and should of won by a bigger margin ,it was 0-0 and then G goalie and temporary manager Adam Rowbatham went down awkwardly and shouted out he had broken his finger but he carried on for the full 90 mins but ou could tell there was something wrong and  his handling was not good and he let 3 goals in but Sticker deserved it and the no11 Jake Nancarrow was causing all sorts of problems to the G defence .

Sticker dominated the game from start to finish but the G did get a consolation goal from the penalty spot which Eli Evans scored from to make it 3-1 Sticker wont have a easier game all season the G where just poor but you got to give Adam and Ben credit for stepping in and taking over and putting a team out there .

Sticker brought on Cornish football legend Danny O Hagan and hes still shows some nice touches on the ball and is a roll model for any youngsters .

My mom for the G NO8 Cale Jones and for Sticker they where all very good i thought the no4 was excellent but my mom has to go to Jake Nancarrow and he even posed for me to take his picture .The ref and officials where all good but didnt really anything to do because both teams behaved well

Next Saturday i will be taking a trip to Sticker if its not peeing down where they got a real easy game vs Liskeard think it could be a bit harder than todays match 

19 hours ago, 100%cornish said:

This was a really dissapointing performance from the G losing 3-1 to Sticker who deserved there win i counted they had 12 corners in the 1st half and should of won by a bigger margin ,it was 0-0 and then G goalie and temporary manager Adam Rowbatham went down awkwardly and shouted out he had broken his finger but he carried on for the full 90 mins but ou could tell there was something wrong and  his handling was not good and he let 3 goals in but Sticker deserved it and the no11 Jake Nancarrow was causing all sorts of problems to the G defence .

Sticker dominated the game from start to finish but the G did get a consolation goal from the penalty spot which Eli Evans scored from to make it 3-1 Sticker wont have a easier game all season the G where just poor but you got to give Adam and Ben credit for stepping in and taking over and putting a team out there .

Sticker brought on Cornish football legend Danny O Hagan and hes still shows some nice touches on the ball and is a roll model for any youngsters .

My mom for the G NO8 Cale Jones and for Sticker they where all very good i thought the no4 was excellent but my mom has to go to Jake Nancarrow and he even posed for me to take his picture .The ref and officials where all good but didnt really anything to do because both teams behaved well

Next Saturday i will be taking a trip to Sticker if its not peeing down where they got a real easy game vs Liskeard think it could be a bit harder than todays match 

Good afternoon 

Thanks for the match summary and praise, especially to the younger lads who did like you say, play very well yesterday.

please come and see us (management) say hello, so we can put a name to a face 

Sticker AFC 1st 

I will be there next Saturday to watch you play Liskeard you already know me i expect im always there with my dog Smokie  i stand near the home dugout top goal ,i have been standing there for many years since it was Lloyd and Bowyer leading the attack for Sticker . The No4 the chap with 1 arm hes a great player i would of given him Mom but the young lad Nancarrow was causing the G PROBLEMS all afternoon hes a good player be interesting to see how he does against Liskeards talented defence .

See you next Saturday if not pouring with rain wont be able to watch all of the game will have to leave before it gets to dark my eyes react badly to strong car headlights all to do with the amount of Radiotherapy i have had but im still here enjoying my local football very much .

See you at Sticker on Saturday if all is well and my treatment from the hospital on Friday isnt to bad 

Pity the game wasnt a 2.15pm game instead of 3pm but i will see quite a bit of the match