Falmouth Town               P-P           Street

Ilfracombe Town             0-3          Bridgwater United  

Saltash United                 9-0           Welton Rovers

Torpoint Athletic             5-2          Sherborne Town

Wellington                       5-0           Keynsham Town

• Dave Deacon changed the title to RESULTS - Saturday 5 November 2022
2 hours ago, Philheybrookbay said:

One word. Breathtaking. 

It could have been 14 or 15 at Waterway this afternoon but for Welton goalkeeper who kept them in it.  

The welton keeper was very good , breathtaking ? just a very very poor side in welton , any swpl team would of beat them, even st Dominic would of from local footie I've watched this  season ,but you can only play what's in front of you and saltash march on I guess, 

Looked like 2 points dropped, and not a point gained for Mousehole. Especially as it was against a side that are down towards the bottom of the league.

Jake Ash's team have only last once, are unbeaten in 11 league games since August and have 3 games in hand, but with Bridgwater and Saltash powering ahead at the top, drawn matches must feel more like defeats. 

Interesting as well that for all the talk on here last week about the size of squad that they have, only 2 subs were named on Saturday.

22 minutes ago, Way Of The Park said:

Looked like 2 points dropped, and not a point gained for Mousehole. Especially as it was against a side that are down towards the bottom of the league.

Jake Ash's team have only last once, are unbeaten in 11 league games since August and have 3 games in hand, but with Bridgwater and Saltash powering ahead at the top, drawn matches must feel more like defeats. 

Interesting as well that for all the talk on here last week about the size of squad that they have, only 2 subs were named on Saturday.

Cadbury away is a real tough place, you take them lightly at your peril. 

1 hour ago, Way Of The Park said:

My apologies Gary. Full time didn't list the unused subs.

Nowt to apologise for … last time I got some team info wrong on here I was relaying what a bloke in the clubhouse bar had told me before the game, a source possibly marginally even more unreliable than Full Time 😉