Jump to content
Cornwall Football Forum

Transfers


Recommended Posts

Some big signings i never thought G goalie Sean Semmens would leave there and sign for St Blazey i was hoping the G would be built around him but obviously not but what a lost best goalie around should do well at Blazey .

Still finding it hard that Ross Fallens has left Newquay and gone to Wadebridge no loyalty at all in the game anymore just money grabbing Mercanaries ,and Surprise Surprise Wadebridge sign yet another striker in Jack Bowyer from Sticker his game seems to go downhill when he went back to Sticker will be the old Sticker double act Lloyd and Bowyer .

I Like Wadebridge but not likei did before they are just trying to buy suceess i hope it come back to bite them on the ass .

1 good signing Charlie Willis from Wadebridge to Newquay i saw him play for Mousehole and thought wha a good player similair to Fallens but Fallens was something different see you back at Newquay when the money runs out at Wadebridge .

We will see if money does buy sucess COME ON WENDRON SHOVE IT UP THEM 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, sportsman10 said:

Do often wonder why clubs needs 18-20 odd signed on and other clubs can barely raise 11 . Players just get fed up being on the bench and you end up with this constant player turn around. . Clubs at this level having 2 keepers makes me laugh as well. 

Being able to use five subs per mtach means more players can be kept happy, and not just be there as bench warmers. Do wonder as well if some are being signed up to keep them away from their rivals (especially as the race for the top four slots hots up).

Suspect that it won't be long before you have a match between two sides that have "accumulated" players, in which all thirty two are used, while another match will be called off through a side being unable to raise a team.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Pedro said:

I see that the Cotton brothers have left Dobwalls to join St Dennis?

 Why would they do that?  Apart from cash I cannot see why anyone would go to one of the bottom clubs at this stage of the season.

I didnt think you could transfer more than 1 player between clubs in a month

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Pedro said:

I see that the Cotton brothers have left Dobwalls to join St Dennis?

 Why would they do that?  Apart from cash I cannot see why anyone would go to one of the bottom clubs at this stage of the season.

CoTon 

38 minutes ago, BrummyBarry said:

I didnt think you could transfer more than 1 player between clubs in a month

It’s 28 days but if the club in question can waive the approach should they choose to do so 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Pedro said:

I see that the Cotton brothers have left Dobwalls to join St Dennis?

 Why would they do that?  Apart from cash I cannot see why anyone would go to one of the bottom clubs at this stage of the season.


Hi guys my first post on the forum ,

 

 

The Coton Brothers we’re training with us all pre season and came very close to joining St Dennis then , wanting to stick together they decided to join Dobwalls at the beginning of the season instead . They have quite a few friends in the St Dennis side too and liked how we were trying to progress the club down there and style of play that’s trying to be implemented. So have decided to come down and now be part of it . Yes we pay players like most in the league and with such a hard catchment area in the clay county too if we have to get lads to travel down to the area from other parts of Cornwall to be part of it then it’s no different to other clubs to I guess ?? .
 

Rome wasn’t built in a day as they say and with only a handful of players left from last seasons squad down at St Dennis  this is very much a rebuilding season for us a project . Trying to gel 16 new players isn’t an easy task . 


hopefully with the hard work going on at the club on and off the pitch St Dennis Afc will have more of a shining light on it , as I’ve noticed there’s a bit of a stigma about the club to people from the outside hopefully this changes. It’s a great little club and I’m proud to be part of it 

 

Si 😎
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, 100%cornish said:

Some big signings i never thought G goalie Sean Semmens would leave there and sign for St Blazey i was hoping the G would be built around him but obviously not but what a lost best goalie around should do well at Blazey .

Still finding it hard that Ross Fallens has left Newquay and gone to Wadebridge no loyalty at all in the game anymore just money grabbing Mercanaries ,and Surprise Surprise Wadebridge sign yet another striker in Jack Bowyer from Sticker his game seems to go downhill when he went back to Sticker will be the old Sticker double act Lloyd and Bowyer .

I Like Wadebridge but not likei did before they are just trying to buy suceess i hope it come back to bite them on the ass .

1 good signing Charlie Willis from Wadebridge to Newquay i saw him play for Mousehole and thought wha a good player similair to Fallens but Fallens was something different see you back at Newquay when the money runs out at Wadebridge .

We will see if money does buy sucess COME ON WENDRON SHOVE IT UP THEM 

felt same about fallens 100%cornish. NQY committe member said manager this year had enough of egos so at start of year told everyone be getting same money teagle teenager and whipp in 30’s all will get same money. If you dont train you dont play bad attitude you dont play and he doesnt want sin bins and sending offs like last year. Iv watched NQY a lot this year. Now I been told this I hope it’s true because I respect and see what the club are doing take my comment back from last week so apologise.  Good young team people want more money they go. With cost of living I am struggling I no most are so for NQY to stick to their small budget and treat everyone same is good but cant blame fallens for going for lots of money times r hard. Shame today game off going to st Dennis Vs Bodmin will report later.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was going to go St Dennis as well Cornish Fanatic but i had left my lights on and got a flat battery so i will be watching the rugby Wales vs The All Blacks . 

It looks like Liskeard are heading for a record score vs Godolphin they are 6-0 up already they need a new manager very soon .

You say about respecting what the club are doing but they will never be a succesful club again if they allow all there best players to leave look at Wendron thats how a club should be run same group of players doing brilliant and puttting bigger clubs to shame .

Lets see how good Newquay are on Wednesday when the brilliant Liskeard turn up there for a cup match could be lots of goals 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...