Cornwall Football Forum

Players needed

The Newquay RBL Sunday side is in need of players in all positions.

we play at Trevglas sports hub in Newquay on Sunday morning kickoff is at 10:30 am. Due to lack of commitment from players we want to invite new players to help us complete this season.

if your interested please contact me via text or email on 07838720151 or s.saunders@live.co.uk

Saw the game was abandoned online what a joke if that’s the reason for it just play the game that’s what the 10 blokes turned up to do. **** poor from Newquay rbl. I’ve been involved in games with only 10 men it’s not nice but you get on with it and make it as competitive as possible 

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/10/2022 at 22:08, Xavier1 said:

Saw the game was abandoned online what a joke if that’s the reason for it just play the game that’s what the 10 blokes turned up to do. **** poor from Newquay rbl. I’ve been involved in games with only 10 men it’s not nice but you get on with it and make it as competitive as possible 

Any need for the language?

• 1 month later...
On 30/10/2022 at 13:59, Newquay RBL FC said:

The Newquay RBL Sunday side is in need of players in all positions.

we play at Trevglas sports hub in Newquay on Sunday morning kickoff is at 10:30 am. Due to lack of commitment from players we want to invite new players to help us complete this season.

if your interested please contact me via text or email on 07838720151 or s.saunders@live.co.uk

Did you get the additional players you asked for Newquay RBL FC?