Cornwall Football Forum

Fastest hat trick in combo.

Read some recent speculation about a hat trick by Ford of Praze in under three minutes. Good, but no cigar. Neil Curnow of StJust, in a home Combination League replay against Mullion, scored a hat trick in two minutes and ten seconds, in a 5-nil win over Mullion, following a nil-nil draw at Clifden Park. The third was a 35 yard half volley at Lafrowda Park's Farm End, where all three gia kk s were scored. St Just went on to win the cup. Remember it well: I ran the line in both games. Probably a record ?

8 hours ago, isaac rosenberg said:

Read some recent speculation about a hat trick by Ford of Praze in under three minutes. Good, but no cigar. Neil Curnow of StJust, in a home Combination League replay against Mullion, scored a hat trick in two minutes and ten seconds, in a 5-nil win over Mullion, following a nil-nil draw at Clifden Park. The third was a 35 yard half volley at Lafrowda Park's Farm End, where all three gia kk s were scored. St Just went on to win the cup. Remember it well: I ran the line in both games. Probably a record ?

Wow - when was that Rodney ? A great footballer Neil, he could have played at a much higher level had he been scouted. Thanks Rodney - hope you're well, best wishes sir.

On 29/10/2022 at 23:29, isaac rosenberg said:

If you were running the line he was probably offside for two of them 🤣