Nanpean Rovers 4 St Dennis 2

Newquay Academy v Roche (Postponed)

St Teath 2 St Minver 7

Clive Rosevear Insurance League Cup quarter final 

St Blazey 4 Foxhole 6

St Columb Major 5 Liskeard Athletic 2

Torpoint Athletic 5 North Petherwin 1

Wadebridge Town 1 St Stephen 2

I expect its because all the 1st team all seem to be going to Wadebridge whats going on up there i wander ,they where doing really well i dont think Ross Fallens would leave to go to Wadebridge they must remember the wonder goal he scored against them a few seasons back that goal will take some beating 

3 minutes ago, St George said:

Showing only as postponed on Full Time - not as AWO Away Walk Over! Would think this means it will get replayed. That can’t be right surely….

It has to go through to the committee first before it can be awarded. Usually a formality and can be done almost immediately in most cases. I do believe that Newquay had requested a rescheduling of this game so it will need to go to the committee first.

Newquay requested a reschedule two times in the last few weeks because they had made plans before this game was scheduled. Probably due to this weekend being a cup week. A few of their lads have tickets to Anfield cos they’re huge fans of libraries. Add that to a few injuries has resulted in this but they will be back I’m sure. 

1 hour ago, Foul Throw 3 said:

Newquay requested a reschedule two times in the last few weeks because they had made plans before this game was scheduled. Probably due to this weekend being a cup week. A few of their lads have tickets to Anfield cos they’re huge fans of libraries. Add that to a few injuries has resulted in this but they will be back I’m sure. 

Didn’t Newquay request a game when the rearrangements were being discussed though?

All teams new mid September that the 29th October was the next round of the league Cup. Those teams knocked out would have a league game if possible.  If Newquay won there first cup game then they would be playing today anyway. So I assume they would have forfeited the cup game today. 

So St Dennis vs Liskeard is off so should be a good crowd at St Columb today with the 1st team watching and there lovely manager Martin Hodge ,Hoping Liskeard Res dont play there 1st team players today but do play talented youngsters Gwillian Raglan and player i wont to see hopefully Finn Bartlett Camera already big coat reasy but boots still wet from last Saturdays match should be a cracker . Come and support 2 fine teams 

I think it will go to Extra Time and Liskeard will go through to the next round 

Wont be long until i get in my old car and set off and hoping poor Smokie doesnt get wet like last week 

Wherever you go enjoy your matches .

Hoping the G can spring a surprise at St Austell 

What a brilliant game St Columb vs Liskeard RES was decided to chance the weather and so glad i did sun came out just at KO .and it wasnt long before this talented LISKEARD Res team began to dominate and went 2-0 up in no time at all Liskeard had a dubious pen i thought was wrong but it was even out later in the game when St Columb had 1 which i also thought was not a pen but a good tackle .

The 2nd half St Columb came out a different team they where quite poor in the 1st half but the 2nd half they where brilliant and Liskeard just couldnt cope with them Lee Budge was causing havoc on the wing putting over brilliant crosses , but Lee then got a brilliant goal he will never score 1 any better pity i never got a photo of it but i never thought he was going to take a shot from where he was what a beauty the goalie had no chance , Liskeards heads seemed to drop then and it was a matter how many St Columb would score i thought the final score was 4-2 but i have been told it was 5-2 it must of been when i was looking for Smokie he decided to go on his walkabout .

The ref Graham Rickard who i class as a friend of mine had a real mare of  a match ditching out yellow cards like they had gone out of fashion and sending off St Columb Captain Jamie Seery off when from where i was it looked a good tackle but he did loose his head afterwards and it kicked off and cards where flying ,where some bad decisions like St Columb having a goal dissalowed for offside when they claimed there was a Liskeard player on the goal line sorry St Columb there wasnt .Both pens shouldnt of been given the pitch was very slippery and some tackles where late but Graham should of played to the pitch conditions .

This was a brilliant team performance Craig Allen what  a player he is and the whole team where just superb but my MOM is going to Lee Budge and sorry Liskeard you just didnt turn up the 2nd half i thought even Finn Bartlett was poor who looked so good in the 1st half 

Really glad i went and the rain stayed off be nice to St Columb in the final what a player and Captain Jamie Seery is but to get that team playing the way did in the 2nd half praise has got to go to the St Columb Manager even Liskeard Res manager i think football Legend Darren Gilbert

must of been impressed by St Columbs 2nd half performance Sensational 

49 minutes ago, 100%cornish said:

What a brilliant game St Columb vs Liskeard RES was decided to chance the weather and so glad i did sun came out just at KO .and it wasnt long before this talented LISKEARD Res team began to dominate and went 2-0 up in no time at all Liskeard had a dubious pen i thought was wrong but it was even out later in the game when St Columb had 1 which i also thought was not a pen but a good tackle .

The 2nd half St Columb came out a different team they where quite poor in the 1st half but the 2nd half they where brilliant and Liskeard just couldnt cope with them Lee Budge was causing havoc on the wing putting over brilliant crosses , but Lee then got a brilliant goal he will never score 1 any better pity i never got a photo of it but i never thought he was going to take a shot from where he was what a beauty the goalie had no chance , Liskeards heads seemed to drop then and it was a matter how many St Columb would score i thought the final score was 4-2 but i have been told it was 5-2 it must of been when i was looking for Smokie he decided to go on his walkabout .

The ref Graham Rickard who i class as a friend of mine had a real mare of  a match ditching out yellow cards like they had gone out of fashion and sending off St Columb Captain Jamie Seery off when from where i was it looked a good tackle but he did loose his head afterwards and it kicked off and cards where flying ,where some bad decisions like St Columb having a goal dissalowed for offside when they claimed there was a Liskeard player on the goal line sorry St Columb there wasnt .Both pens shouldnt of been given the pitch was very slippery and some tackles where late but Graham should of played to the pitch conditions .

This was a brilliant team performance Craig Allen what  a player he is and the whole team where just superb but my MOM is going to Lee Budge and sorry Liskeard you just didnt turn up the 2nd half i thought even Finn Bartlett was poor who looked so good in the 1st half 

Really glad i went and the rain stayed off be nice to St Columb in the final what a player and Captain Jamie Seery is but to get that team playing the way did in the 2nd half praise has got to go to the St Columb Manager even Liskeard Res manager i think football Legend Darren Gilbert

Maybe when conditions are that bad players should consider it as well.

1 hour ago, 100%cornish said:

Both pens shouldnt of been given the pitch was very slippery and some tackles where late but Graham should of played to the pitch conditions .

So the tackles were late?

Why should a referee ignore fouls just because the pitch is wet? People will find any excuse to blame a referee these days! 🤣

2 hours ago, 100%cornish said:

Agree 100%Cornish. Well done St C Major winning against the proper Liskeard ECPL squad with no ringers. Truth will prevail. 

10 hours ago, Rjw87 said:

He’s that angry he hasn’t even commented this evening! 😂

He must be tired from all the walking onto the pitch he did. 

Never seen a club AR try to interfere with a match so much. Called the ref over 5 times and kept entering the field of play. 

Was a good full bloodied affair. Proper cup match. 

Had everything tale of 2 halfs sending off lots of good footy lots of fully committed tackles 1 or 2 bit over commited great fight back from St Columb ,just all round good match and it stayed dry .

I wont say much about Grahams PERFORMANCE as the ref yesterday because i have known Graham for years but he did dish out a lot of cards but the players didnt help by arguing with him all the time but he had his hands full dealing with the players yesterday ,they where very naughty boys and they are not coming out to play today