Looe Town 2 St Teath 2

Nanpean Rovers 2 St Stephen 1

North Petherwin 3 Newquay Academy 0

Roche 2 St Dennis 1

St Columb Major 1 Liskeard Athletic 3

St Newlyn East 3 St Minver 0

Tuesday 25th October

St Blazey 4 Newquay Academy 0

• ECPL changed the title to Combellack Vehicle Recyclers ECPL Saturday 22nd Tuesday 25th October
1 hour ago, Rjw87 said:

St Columb Major 1-3 Liskeard Res FT. 

Not St Columb Major’s best performance, but was gonna be a tough game with quite a few first team players in the liskeard side like James Lorenz n co. 

with the front 3 missing for the reserves what do you expect them to do? one club after all so no problem with them helping out today, good win in tough conditions against a physical side👍🏻

1 hour ago, The Turk said:

with the front 3 missing for the reserves what do you expect them to do? one club after all so no problem with them helping out today, good win in tough conditions against a physical side👍🏻

St Columb missing their best striker today also. Anyway, see you next week when St Columb play the actual Liskeard Res and not the first team. Cheats !!!!! 🤣

14 minutes ago, Rjw87 said:

St Columb missing their best striker today also. Anyway, see you next week when St Columb play the actual Liskeard Res and not the first team. Cheats !!!!! 🤣

tell me how there cheats? sour grapes mate it’s a game of football, we are one club willing to help each other out like any other club would & should be like👍🏻 

36 minutes ago, Rjw87 said:

No doubt because there's a laughing face after the cheats you'll suggest it's banter! However bit too strong a word to use. I can't see anything at all wrong with bringing in first-teamers providing it's all done within the registration rules.

With respect to James, he's had an injury recently and probably trying it out to get back to full fitness.

I say well done Liskeard for being a club and not two separate teams and hopefully St Columb enjoyed the challenge of playing against such esteem names that exist in today's Cornish football world.

I was at the St COLUMB match and Liskeard where without there main striker Finn Bartlett so James Lorenz stood in to get fitter and also Jarrod Woods and Ben Collins ,but i thought St Columb played very well in the 1st half and Jamie Seery what a collosus need him and his centre half partner at the G its all gone tits up there they are very poor there at rhe moment the confidence has gone from the players a big shake up is needed and new players brought in it must be upsetting for the Briliant Tania and fantastic volunteers at the club .

The weather was so bad at ST Columb me and Smokie was sheltering under 1 of the kids piece of playing equipment we nearly left but it brightened up in the 2nd half it was good to see Liskeard manager Martin Hodge showing his support there for the young reserve team some managers wouldnt do that hes a real gentleman he asked how i was and i told him im having treatment for these f----g Kidney Stones bloody agony .

Maybe going back to St Columb next Saturday or to St Dennis to watch Liskeard Res or 1st team depends on the weather and how the hospital goes on Friday . 

Would like to say well done to Wadebridge in winning 7-0 vs Mullion i thought it was  a mistake and Matt Lloyd scoring 4 in less than 20 mins against Newquay he couldnt hit a barn door .Well Done Matt 

Lloydy had one of those purple spells today that you don’t get often in your career Steve! Everything dropped to his head or left foot! 4 goals in 17 minutes!! I had 5 in 23 minutes at Holsworthy once and I thought he was gonna beat that for a minute! Mind you mine was 2nd half so Lloydys was probably better really right from the off!! 👍👏🏼

48 minutes ago, 100%cornish said:

I was at the St COLUMB match and Liskeard where without there main striker Finn Bartlett so James Lorenz stood in to get fitter and also Jarrod Woods and Ben Collins ,but i thought St Columb played very well in the 1st half and Jamie Seery what a collosus need him and his centre half partner at the G its all gone tits up there they are very poor there at rhe moment the confidence has gone from the players a big shake up is needed and new players brought in it must be upsetting for the Briliant Tania and fantastic volunteers at the club .

The weather was so bad at ST Columb me and Smokie was sheltering under 1 of the kids piece of playing equipment we nearly left but it brightened up in the 2nd half it was good to see Liskeard manager Martin Hodge showing his support there for the young reserve team some managers wouldnt do that hes a real gentleman he asked how i was and i told him im having treatment for these f----g Kidney Stones bloody agony .

Maybe going back to St Columb next Saturday or to St Dennis to watch Liskeard Res or 1st team depends on the weather and how the hospital goes on Friday . 

Would like to say well done to Wadebridge in winning 7-0 vs Mullion i thought it was  a mistake and Matt Lloyd scoring 4 in less than 20 mins against Newquay he couldnt hit a barn door .Well Done Matt 

Glad you and Smokie dried out Steve, I’m still trying to dry out my boots🤪, nowhere to shelter when you’re running the line. 
Having Hodgey and the committee members there showing their support is a real boost and having James and Co helping out today really boosts the squad when we’ve got absentees or injuries.

57 minutes ago, Dave Deacon said:

No doubt because there's a laughing face after the cheats you'll suggest it's banter! However bit too strong a word to use. I can't see anything at all wrong with bringing in first-teamers providing it's all done within the registration rules.

With respect to James, he's had an injury recently and probably trying it out to get back to full fitness.

I say well done Liskeard for being a club and not two separate teams and hopefully St Columb enjoyed the challenge of playing against such esteem names that exist in today's Cornish football world.

Thanks DD, you’re spot on, James had taken a bad knock to his ankle so took the opportunity to test it out before next week and also covered for Finn whilst he’s away. Woodsy needed 90 minutes has he’s not quite match fit so another great reason to get him in whilst Reece and Ethan absent.

Doesnt really show much class using the word cheat in whatever context it’s used and is a sending off offence if used during the game.

31 minutes ago, JonColenzo said:

Glad you and Smokie dried out Steve, I’m still trying to dry out my boots🤪, nowhere to shelter when you’re running the line. 
Having Hodgey and the committee members there showing their support is a real boost and having James and Co helping out today really boosts the squad when we’ve got absentees or injuries.

Thanks DD, you’re spot on, James had taken a bad knock to his ankle so took the opportunity to test it out before next week and also covered for Finn whilst he’s away. Woodsy needed 90 minutes has he’s not quite match fit so another great reason to get him in whilst Reece and Ethan absent.

Doesnt really show much class using the word cheat in whatever context it’s used and is a sending off offence if used during the game.

Give over you wet wipe 😂 it’s banter !!!

1 hour ago, Dave Deacon said:

"Cheats" is a bit strong though and doesn't really come across as particularly funny!

Problem of a public forum is that people can say what they want as long as it falls within the rules of the forum. 

RJW has no current affiliation with St Columb Major Football Club. His views are his own and not representative of St Columb Major Football Club. 

Playing 3 senior players is within the rules and well done to Liskeard on the result. It'll benefit Cornish Football, Liskeard as a football club and the players if more clubs had a stronger bond between teams. I'm sure Liskeard's ambition is for the reserves to play as close a level to the first team as possible so they need to take every opportunity to take points off those above them. 

Should be a good game next week. 

Bet the score line may differ next week tho between the two sides 

James Lorenz Jarrod woods and Ben collings  playing 😂😂 they all are western league players to be honest and good western players at that 

to drip down to play east cornwall is funny but we’ll done Liskeard was worth it 

2 hours ago, JonColenzo said:

Looked it mate 😂

1 hour ago, 100%cornish said:

Still drying out Jon boots still waterlogged  good to see you may see you next week havnt decided yet to go St Columb or St Dennis and how my hospital treatment foes on Friday 

DSCN4202.JPG

Hope the treatment goes well Steve, and hope the weather improves for next Saturday. Take care and hopefully see you soon 

People on hear calling Liskeard Cheats what about the Foxhole team the whole team are mostly ex St Dennis players who decided they werent good enough so decided to go into a lower league and hammer everyone in site i would call this cheating what fun is it beating Newquay Academy a side with a load of youngsters 11-1 there will be a lot of those youngster will not want to play again after that score and Foxhole must think its good dishing out hammering to young lads who are mostly 16 or not much older beatin Blazey 9-0 men against boys not much of a game is that really .

You may see me Saturday JON hopefully Finn Bartlett is playing for Liskeard Res then hes going to be some player and i think he will play a big part in Liskeards season for both teams ,Hope to get to some match at St COLUMB OR ST DENNIS hope Mr Weatherman is kind this weekend and i am not stuck for 6 hours at the bloody hospital again got 3 lots this week so im not going to be happy .

Ok enough of calling people cheats theres lots of cheating going on mostly in midweek when all these western players decide to earn some extra money and go and play for who ever pays them the most this is not right but its certainly not right Foxhole Men playing against young Boys just as well give them the league now . 

Ok enough about cheats may see you on Saturday Jon i should bring some waders and waterproofs if it rains like that again ,Smokie is still traumatised after Saturday i noticed he has now got webbed feet . 

Have a good week everyone and lets be nice to each other 

100% Cornish. Please get your facts right. Foxhole have 2 players in their squad that played regularly for St Dennis last season, Aaron Beresford & Courtney Rowe. If you are including the Rickard twins they played for Foxhole 2nd team last season, also Luke Damerell only played a handful of games for St Dennis before breaking his leg. 2 players doesn't equate to half a team. You can only beat what's in front of you, both Newquay & St Blazey had weakened squads & we are expecting a much more competitive game when we play St Blazey next week in the cup.

29 minutes ago, 100%cornish said:

People on hear calling Liskeard Cheats what about the Foxhole team the whole team are mostly ex St Dennis players who decided they werent good enough so decided to go into a lower league and hammer everyone in site i would call this cheating what fun is it beating Newquay Academy a side with a load of youngsters 11-1 there will be a lot of those youngster will not want to play again after that score and Foxhole must think its good dishing out hammering to young lads who are mostly 16 or not much older beatin Blazey 9-0 men against boys not much of a game is that really .

You may see me Saturday JON hopefully Finn Bartlett is playing for Liskeard Res then hes going to be some player and i think he will play a big part in Liskeards season for both teams ,Hope to get to some match at St COLUMB OR ST DENNIS hope Mr Weatherman is kind this weekend and i am not stuck for 6 hours at the bloody hospital again got 3 lots this week so im not going to be happy .

Ok enough of calling people cheats theres lots of cheating going on mostly in midweek when all these western players decide to earn some extra money and go and play for who ever pays them the most this is not right but its certainly not right Foxhole Men playing against young Boys just as well give them the league now . 

Ok enough about cheats may see you on Saturday Jon i should bring some waders and waterproofs if it rains like that again ,Smokie is still traumatised after Saturday i noticed he has now got webbed feet . 

Dedicated my football to st Dennis for 16 years, I’m 34 now didn’t drop down because I wasn’t good enough. I’m probably not but went to play for a manager and friends that I have a lot of time for, and start enjoying my football, slowing down with my age. My brother can only play every other week and doodles wants to play where his with his mates. No money what so ever it’s Cornish football where we don’t have to travel far and enjoy our football in what is a very good club. Il take it as a compliment that the likes of you are still instigating we are swpl players. Il take that. Have a good season who ever you follow 👌🏻

32 minutes ago, 100%cornish said:

If you crawled up Jons Ar## anymore we will have to put out a missing persons report. 

5 hours ago, 100%cornish said:

Totally agree 100%cornish. Like a Heavyweight boxer vs Featherweight. Skewering the league results under the banner of “one club” rules.  Undoes all the hard work, training, hope & enjoyment the true teams are trying to achieve. No wonder so many clubs are folding. Unfortunately local football mirrors The Premier League, the clubs with the most money attract the best players. They will say it’s coaching and tactics but at the end of the day it’s quality of players. When those players are enjoying their beer in the Clubhouse after the game, they need to look at themselves and ask have they really achieved something worthwhile by playing in a lower league, hammering everyone in sight,  against inferior developing sides? 

On 22/10/2022 at 23:38, BoratSagdiyev said:

Problem of a public forum is that people can say what they want as long as it falls within the rules of the forum. 

RJW has no current affiliation with St Columb Major Football Club. His views are his own and not representative of St Columb Major Football Club. 

Playing 3 senior players is within the rules and well done to Liskeard on the result. It'll benefit Cornish Football, Liskeard as a football club and the players if more clubs had a stronger bond between teams. I'm sure Liskeard's ambition is for the reserves to play as close a level to the first team as possible so they need to take every opportunity to take points off those above them. 

Should be a good game next week. 

No affiliation now no - but a club I’ve played for all my life since a kid and won many of trophies with. But yes these are my own opinions and nothing to do with St Columb Major football club what I post on this forum.  👍❤️🤍❤️

Ok I looked at the Foxhole team you also got Angel Coates ex St Dennis Tim Peers ex Wadebridge Levi Kerrigan ex Sticker i think i looked at the Newquau Academy team vs Foxhole 8 of those players where aged 16 or 17 and they where playing aagainst really good players in the Foxhole team like Doodles Beresford and a player i really rate Angel Coates . 

And what you say about crawling up Jons Ars-- Benno i have never met him before and i still didnt know who he was until he commented of what i wrote and Lee i have talked to you and Carl in the past and my team is Godolphin pity you and Dave didnt come and play for them instead of playing against young kids your to good to be playing in this league nearly all the Foxhole team are really good players what fun is it playing a load of kids each week and hammering them

15 hours ago, 100%cornish said:

Finn played against us this season and agree good local talent, hope he actually gets his chance in the 1st team soon. 

41 minutes ago, 100%cornish said:

Ok I looked at the Foxhole team you also got Angel Coates ex St Dennis Tim Peers ex Wadebridge Levi Kerrigan ex Sticker i think i looked at the Newquau Academy team vs Foxhole 8 of those players where aged 16 or 17 and they where playing aagainst really good players in the Foxhole team like Doodles Beresford and a player i really rate Angel Coates . 

And what you say about crawling up Jons Ars-- Benno i have never met him before and i still didnt know who he was until he commented of what i wrote and Lee i have talked to you and Carl in the past and my team is Godolphin pity you and Dave didnt come and play for them instead of playing against young kids your to good to be playing in this league nearly all the Foxhole team are really good players what fun is it playing a load of kids each week and hammering them

Maybe they want to take foxhole up the leagues ? 

Aww ok well not sure I know you as ur behind a different name on here. I played at foxhole now for the last couple years because I have a load of mates there and I enjoy the social afterwards. Regardless the standard, as I said I’m getting older now and want to slow down a bit so decided to go play my footy with friends and enjoy my Saturdays regardless if we were to win or loose. 

Foxhole AFC weekly training switches to the floodlit and newly relaid 4G surface at Brannel School, St Stephen PL26 7RN from this Wednesday, 26th October from 7pm to 8pm. The club are always looking to strengthen our ECPL and Duchy squads in all positions and welcome new players. If you are interested, please turn up for training or, for an informal chat, contact secretary Dave Bunt at foxholedave@sky.com or 07980520046, first team manager Seth Couch on 07572178237, the club via twitter @foxholestars or me at darinmorse@msn.com or on 07881738008The club are also looking for a linesperson and a first-aid person.

I’ve not watched much ECPL football since my nephew moved away from the area but when he used to play for the Saltash and Torpoint ECPL sides he would never get close to the side if he wasn’t up to scratch and would gain his experience in the duchy/P+D leagues, maybe it is a reflection on the other sides in the league rather than how ‘good’ foxhole are, I can’t imagine the ex St Dennis players are up to much if the new manager deemed them as surplus to requirements.

19 minutes ago, Bryan Jones said:

I’ve not watched much ECPL football since my nephew moved away from the area but when he used to play for the Saltash and Torpoint ECPL sides he would never get close to the side if he wasn’t up to scratch and would gain his experience in the duchy/P+D leagues, maybe it is a reflection on the other sides in the league rather than how ‘good’ foxhole are, I can’t imagine the ex St Dennis players are up to much if the new manager deemed them as surplus to requirements.

Very good point well made. Take St Blazey for enstance, loosing 9 nil when last season they actually beat Foxhole. It looks like the league has 4 or 5 teams who are decent enuff with the rest being no better than a lot of the duchy teams. 

1 hour ago, Bryan Jones said:

The current st Dennis manager wanted  carlo, doodles and myself to return to the club. We all decided and new what we wanted to do and committed to staying and playing for foxhole. 

50 minutes ago, LeeRicks9 said:

The current st Dennis manager wanted  carlo, doodles and myself to return to the club. We all decided and new what we wanted to do and committed to staying and playing for foxhole. 

No Lee,Simon wanted doodles but he's attached to u n Carl with an invisible rope 🤣🤣🤣, but in all seriousness Courtney n dammers were st Stephen for the majority of their football career doodles has been blazey 2s then st Dennis benno was meva n angel started meva too then had a bit part at st Dennis n now Ur all at foxhole,so it's not like Ur all seasoned pros dropping down! Foxhole is a well run club with some awesome supporters but I'm afraid Ur invincibility will come to an end when u play us 🤣🤣🍺🍺🍺

16 minutes ago, davegrose said:

No Lee,Simon wanted doodles but he's attached to u n Carl with an invisible rope 🤣🤣🤣, but in all seriousness Courtney n dammers were st Stephen for the majority of their football career doodles has been blazey 2s then st Dennis benno was meva n angel started meva too then had a bit part at st Dennis n now Ur all at foxhole,so it's not like Ur all seasoned pros dropping down! Foxhole is a well run club with some awesome supporters but I'm afraid Ur invincibility will come to an end when u play us 🤣🤣🍺🍺🍺

😂😂😂😂 haha nice one Grosey 

This is the most action the ECPL forum has had in an age. No need to slander using the word cheats but imagine it will be retracted. The Rickards started in the Duchy League the same time I did and took St Dennis up the leagues, they deserved credit for that. They can play for whoever they like as isn't the social side and winning the two biggest reasons we all do this? Not A** licking because I actually despise one of them for scoring a hat trick in extra time in the 08/09 cup final at Lux Park! But let's talk sense please. 

13 minutes ago, Foul Throw 3 said:

This is the most action the ECPL forum has had in an age. No need to slander using the word cheats but imagine it will be retracted. The Rickards started in the Duchy League the same time I did and took St Dennis up the leagues, they deserved credit for that. They can play for whoever they like as isn't the social side and winning the two biggest reasons we all do this? Not A** licking because I actually despise one of them for scoring a hat trick in extra time in the 08/09 cup final at Lux Park! But let's talk sense please. 

😬😬😬 area cup against torpoint. My apologies. That was My favourite season at st Dennis when we won the junior cup. So many people have a lot to say on here without knowing facts and personal circumstances. We at foxhole will keep doing what we are doing and enjoy our football on a Saturday. Along with a few beers after 

Agree with the above comment. 
players can play for who they like regardless of their reasons…ie money, loyalty, friends playing in the same team etc. at the end of the day it’s Cornish football and nothing more. The standard through the leagues aren’t great, let’s be honest. Can’t everyone get on with enjoying their football on the weekends as a hobbie, because that is all it is at the end of the day. 

At the end of the day liskeard are a club lucky enough to have two good teams. As a CLUB, if the second team have players missing and the first team have no game, they are well with in their right to call on players from the first team to help them out. It’s not cheating, it’s being a club as a whole. Im not being funny but if any other team in this league had the chance to call upon the likes of James, Jarod and Ben, they would do in a heart beat. Leave clubs do as they please on game day.

15 hours ago, Saturday_Social said:

Very good point well made. Take St Blazey for enstance, loosing 9 nil when last season they actually beat Foxhole. It looks like the league has 4 or 5 teams who are decent enuff with the rest being no better than a lot of the duchy teams. 

Interested to know which teams do you think are decent? 

13 hours ago, Roche Raider said:

Some massive pot kettle black from a St Columb side who tried to massively bend Duchy league rules to their own advantage last year? 

No sure what you mean by “bend league rules”?

15 hours ago, Roche Raider said:

Some massive pot kettle black from a St Columb side who tried to massively bend Duchy league rules to their own advantage last year? 

What are you talking about? 

They didn't bend anything. They made a genuine mistake with player registration on the matchday app and were subsequently punished for it according to league rules with pts deduction and a fine for the game the error occurred.

If they were trying to bend anything the punishment would have been much more severe and bans given.