St. Dominick 8-0 Callington Town

West Division

Falmouth Town 0-3 Helston Athletic

Penryn Athletic 2-4 St. Day

Redruth United 0-2 Hayle

St. Agnes 1-2 Wendron United

League Cup 1st Round

AFC St. Austell 5-1 Launceston

Mullion 2-2 Porthleven (pens - 4-3 to Mullion)

Truro City 2-1 St. Mawgan (aet)

• Dave Deacon changed the title to RESULTS - 15TH OCTOBER, 2022

Penryn 2-4 St Day

A tight game, Penryn gave St Day 3 of the 4 goals with big errors, but to be fair Penryn keeper was absolutely superb making 3 or 4 unreal saves. It was a very competitive game, Penryn had 15 players missing last week & although we still had a few out today we were able to name a very strong starting 11 & held our own throughout. We came away feeling like we should have got something from the game, not sure if St Day will agree or not 😂. Boon & Richards were very lively throughout for St Day, Steve Brewer & Harris standing out for Ryn. Never nice to lose a game but there were many positives for Ryn to take from today, the best we have played all season, I feel like we would have beaten most sides in the league today & you can see why St Day are top. Nice to catch up with Joff & Lee after the game, by far the best team we have played & my favourites for the league this season.

19 hours ago, Glen Patterson said:

Penryn 2-4 St Day

A tight game, Penryn gave St Day 3 of the 4 goals with big errors, but to be fair Penryn keeper was absolutely superb making 3 or 4 unreal saves. It was a very competitive game, Penryn had 15 players missing last week & although we still had a few out today we were able to name a very strong starting 11 & held our own throughout. We came away feeling like we should have got something from the game, not sure if St Day will agree or not 😂. Boon & Richards were very lively throughout for St Day, Steve Brewer & Harris standing out for Ryn. Never nice to lose a game but there were many positives for Ryn to take from today, the best we have played all season, I feel like we would have beaten most sides in the league today & you can see why St Day are top. Nice to catch up with Joff & Lee after the game, by far the best team we have played & my favourites for the league this season.

Completely agree mate made us work hard for it that's for sure. Haven't  been at our best of recent weeks but teams go through rough patches, and to come away with a win after not being on the form we have previous is a positive in itself. You will upset a few teams this year no doubt. See you at our place 👌