Cornwall Football Forum

Obscure Matchday Programme

Matt Thornhill

As a collector of obscure football programmes may we draw your attention to the fact we have some programmes left from the  St Neot AFC vs Dobwalls (Res) Launceston Cup game
NOW WITH COPY OF OFFICIAL TEAMSHEET AND MATCH REPORT

Available on eBay: 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/255762626700?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=r0PcS9JhSFm&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=r0PcS9JhSFm&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Bought one.

Another Cornish club programme to add to the collection. 

Altogether I must have roughly 1500.

I hope the kids don't chuck them when I snuff it but pass them on as an archive or flog them to pay for my funeral.

If you fancy getting into it, you can buy bulk programmes on eBay, say 75 for £15 as a starter. Non league from Southern League and below.

57 minutes ago, cornishteddyboy said:

Bought one.

Another Cornish club programme to add to the collection. 

Altogether I must have roughly 1500.

I hope the kids don't chuck them when I snuff it but pass them on as an archive or flog them to pay for my funeral.

If you fancy getting into it, you can buy bulk programmes on eBay, say 75 for £15 as a starter. Non league from Southern League and below.

Thanks for your support. Not sure how often we will do a programme. It was to raise funds for the club. I did say we would do one for every round of the Launceston Cup... but only with "home ties" obviously. This could be a one off... 😂

I gave all my old programmes to a charity in Norwich, 3 boxes packed full. Kept a few of the Cornish one though...