Cornwall Football Forum

Wow factor

Just a bit of fun as were only a 3rd of the way through the season. 

But has any team or player in particular stood out?

being a Avid liskeard fan I’d say Lorenz has been superb. And the team are playing wonderful football. But away from liskeard I have watched a very talented st blazey team with the outstanding River Allen. 
tho I’ve been very impressed with wendron & believe the young lad up front for Camelford downing has been superb too

22 minutes ago, Plympep said:

Just a bit of fun as were only a 3rd of the way through the season. 

But has any team or player in particular stood out?

being a Avid liskeard fan I’d say Lorenz has been superb. And the team are playing wonderful football. But away from liskeard I have watched a very talented st blazey team with the outstanding River Allen. 
tho I’ve been very impressed with wendron & believe the young lad up front for Camelford downing has been superb too

We all know about James Lorenz and River Allen, but Ryan Downing is definitely a star in the making at Camelford. On Truro's radar, signed on for their under 18's and appeared in one or two pre season games for the first team.

Outside of the top teams, I would mention Charlie Castlehouse at Dobwalls. Prolific for Parkway's under 18's (who he still plays for) and has done well stepping up to Peninsula League this season.

7 minutes ago, Way Of The Park said:

We all know about James Lorenz and River Allen, but Ryan Downing is definitely a star in the making at Camelford. On Truro's radar, signed on for their under 18's and appeared in one or two pre season games for the first team.

Outside of the top teams, I would mention Charlie Castlehouse at Dobwalls. Prolific for Parkway's under 18's (who he still plays for) and has done well stepping up to Peninsula League this season.

I’ve not had the pleasure of watching Dobwalls as of yet. I have heard they’ve got a young team. I see wadebridge have a few talented youngsters too. I get my 1st chance of seeing one of the promoted teams this sat when mullion visit 

3 players have stood out for me this season 1 River Allen of St Blazey 2 Noah Teagle of Newquay havnt seen a youngster pass the ball as good as he does and 3rd Finn Bartlett at Liskeard res so fast and skillful hes going to be some player  saw him vs Newquay Academy and he was brilliant but Liskeard reserves have so many good youngsters