Cornwall Football Forum

Friday night's walking football.

Phil

Newquay walking football club play every week on Tuesdays and Fridays 6-7pm at Newquay sports centre. 

We would like a few more players for our Friday night slot. Although we are aimed at the over 50's, we also welcome players of any age and have players from mid 20's to early 70's. 

If you are interested in a indoor 6 aside style game with minimal contact feel free to contact me on here via the pm button or  just turn up at the sports centre. 

Phil P.

15 hours ago, Phil said:

Newquay walking football club play every week on Tuesdays and Fridays 6-7pm at Newquay sports centre. 

We would like a few more players for our Friday night slot. Although we are aimed at the over 50's, we also welcome players of any age and have players from mid 20's to early 70's. 

If you are interested in a indoor 6 aside style game with minimal contact feel free to contact me on here via the pm button or  just turn up at the sports centre. 

Phil P.

Cannot recommend walking football highly enough. Great for exercise, fitness and the social/mental wellbeing side.

4 hours ago, Thecupfootballblogger said:

I play walking football on a Friday night with Troon FC. It is great in both the sporting and social senses. Highly recommended for ladies and gentlemen of a certain age!

Not just for the older generation, perfect if your a 11 aside player who's coming back from an injury or if you've been injured playing and no longer want to have the risk of further injuries.

There's still pulled muscles of course, but alot less chance of serious injury.