St Day 4-0 North Petherwin
St Dennis Resereves 3-5 Roche
St Ives Town 1-2 St Columb Major
St Mawgan 1-2 Truro City Reserves
St Stephen Borough 0-7 Mousehole Development
St Teath 0-3 Porthleven
Wadebridge Town Reserves 0-2 Perranwell
Wendron United Reserves 0-3 Polperro

Went and watched St Mawgan vs Truro City Reserves , it was like watching a Godolphin Atlantic reunion you had Ross Fallens ,Tom Shepherd and Jacob Grange in the Truro side and in the Mawgan side there was Josh Harris and Harry Tilson .

I was very impressed with the St Mawgan side some really good players there , Truro went 1-0 up through ex G player Grange and St Mawgan got a bizzarre equaliser a long throw in caused chaos in the Truro area and  a Mawgan player got his head to it but i thought Truro Goalie should of claimed it but St Mawgan deserved it 

Score at full time was 1-1 so ino extra time for me to make my exit because i was frozen with the cold wind and i had put Smokie in the car a long time a go after the ball hi him and he cried out hes such a baby .

Truro got the winner from the managers John Fabby son Eagan Fabby to make the final score 2-1 to Truro 

my Mom for Truro Ross Fallens and for St Mawgan the no5 but they got some real good players there especially the goalie who was very good but he does have a good coach in Wayne Roberts 

I Dont think its fair that Truro could have Ross and Tom in there team i look at it this way that means 2 of the lads that play regulary for them miss out ,this dual registary needs to be stopped St Mawgan had Rory Jarvis in there team i thought he played for St Austell now 

Ref Graham Rickard was excellent and kept the game flowing by playing the advnatage at every opputunity 

Hard luck on St Mawgan and im sure they will do well this season and Truro you got some very talented youngsters there and look forward to watching you play again

6 minutes ago, 100%cornish said:

I Dont think its fair that Truro could have Ross and Tom in there team i look at it this way that means 2 of the lads that play regulary for them miss out ,this dual registary needs to be stopped St Mawgan had Rory Jarvis in there team i thought he played for St Austell now 

Makes a joke of the competition really!

25 minutes ago, 100%cornish said:

Went and watched St Mawgan vs Truro City Reserves , it was like watching a Godolphin Atlantic reunion you had Ross Fallens ,Tom Shepherd and Jacob Grange in the Truro side and in the Mawgan side there was Josh Harris and Harry Tilson .

I was very impressed with the St Mawgan side some really good players there , Truro went 1-0 up through ex G player Grange and St Mawgan got a bizzarre equaliser a long throw in caused chaos in the Truro area and  a Mawgan player got his head to it but i thought Truro Goalie should of claimed it but St Mawgan deserved it 

Score at full time was 1-1 so ino extra time for me to make my exit because i was frozen with the cold wind and i had put Smokie in the car a long time a go after the ball hi him and he cried out hes such a baby .

Truro got the winner from the managers John Fabby son Eagan Fabby to make the final score 2-1 to Truro 

my Mom for Truro Ross Fallens and for St Mawgan the no5 but they got some real good players there especially the goalie who was very good but he does have a good coach in Wayne Roberts 

Ref Graham Rickard was excellent and kept the game flowing by playing the advnatage at every opputunity 

Hard luck on St Mawgan and im sure they will do well this season and Truro you got some very talented youngsters there and look forward to watching you play again

Should never be allowed, that's embarrassing for a size of a club like Truro City using other teams players. What a utter shambles!! 

1 hour ago, Hawks91 said:

St columb major 2 

st ives 1 

even no the full time website says the other way 

Absolutely mate 

Good luck to st columb major, close game with st Ives, could have gone either way, good set of lads but their manager is awful, gobbling off at the referee all game, no wonder some refs pack up…

2 hours ago, Rjw87 said:

Should never be allowed, that's embarrassing for a size of a club like Truro City using other teams players. What a utter shambles!! 

Nothing new look it up since they reformed they’ve always borrowed players from Newquay etc whenever they could , 

52 minutes ago, St George said:

🤷🏼🤷🏼 I know - that was my point! Rjw criticising Truro when his old club plays Jamie whenever St Mawgan don’t have a game!…

Just to rub salt in the wound he’s only played 135 mins for st columb out of ten games and scored more for them this season then mawgan 🙈😂

• cornishteddyboy changed the title to Cornwall Intermediate Cup, First Round Results-24th September 2022
CORNWALL INTERMEDIATE CUP
1ST ROUND
AFC St Austell Reserves 2-3 Hayle
Falmouth Town Reserves 2-3 Foxhole Stars
illogan RBL 3-2 Saltash Borough
Kilkhampton 4-3 St Agnes
Launceston Reserves 0-6 St Dominick
Mawnan 2-5 Liskeard Athletic Reserves
Morwenstow 4-2 St Blazey Reserves
Pendeen Rovers 6-2 Newquay Academy
Penryn Athletic 6-2 Rosudgeon
Perranporth 0-8 Altarnun