Cornwall Football Forum

VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS OF A CLASSIC FA CUP GAME - BISHOPS CLEEVE V HELSTON ATHLETIC

Piran

Well done for getting this out so quickly Mark! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘โšฝ๏ธ Probably felt like a defeat for the Helston lads after getting themselves in such a great position. Iโ€™m sure Cusi will take loads of positives from such a good performance to take into Tuesday nights replay though. Good luck to the Blues, hope thereโ€™s a good Cornish crowd to get right behind them for it! ๐Ÿ†

9 hours ago, Footy Detective said:

Enjoyed that, over to Helston now on Tuesday evening but under siege they did look exceptionally venerable, hopefully they can put this right on the night.

Thank you. Let's hope Helston can get through on Tuesday.

ย 

9 hours ago, RAPPO said:

Well done for getting this out so quickly Mark! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘โšฝ๏ธ Probably felt like a defeat for the Helston lads after getting themselves in such a great position. Iโ€™m sure Cusi will take loads of positives from such a good performance to take into Tuesday nights replay though. Good luck to the Blues, hope thereโ€™s a good Cornish crowd to get right behind them for it! ๐Ÿ†

Thanks Rappo. It was a great game and one of the best I have filmed in ages.ย 

That remark about get his the video out so quickly I am going to turn into a new thread following discussions with a number of the guys on the coach coming back. I'd really appreciate your thoughts.ย 

Are you free Tuesday night to watch the game?

ย 

Unfortunately not Mark! Bad week work wise for me mate! Would have come down for this one and missing Wadebridge v Blazey on weds night as well. ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข Got to pay that electric bill I suppose!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ™„ Look forward to the highlights and hopefully a Helston win mate ๐Ÿ‘โšฝ๏ธ