Cornwall Football Forum

A Question that someone may be able to answer pls

Apart from the Trelawny League Cup Finals, has a matchday programme ever been issued for a Trelawny League Cup Tie, as a few people have suggested that the Mount Ambrose FC v St Keverne FC may well be a first, I have asked Cup Blogger and he said he hadnt ever heard of one or come across one, but to ask the question in here

I have issued programmes for Pz Reserves for years and give them away free. 

So Trelawny League, Divisional Cups, overall League Cup, the Cornwall Junior Cup and the odd friendly have been covered by me. 

Division Cups from Division 1,2,3,4 5 and Premier.

Sorry to beat you in the race. 

It is a 20 page, all colour programme called "Behind The Goal" 

I give 15 to our squad, the ref gets one, then our opponents get 10, the rest, about 30 go to supporters. Quite often when we hand them to our opponents they are surprised to receive a freebie. The programmes come up on eBay once in a while. It is because of the programmes my website started. Back in 2005-06 I used to have a history page and people kept saying I ought to start a website (we were in the combo then) and put the info on it. So I did for the start of the 2007-08 season. So my combo website is in its 15th year. 

On 14/09/2022 at 18:20, cornishteddyboy said:

I give 15 to our squad, the ref gets one, then our opponents get 10, the rest, about 30 go to supporters. Quite often when we hand them to our opponents they are surprised to receive a freebie. The programmes come up on eBay once in a while. It is because of the programmes my website started. Back in 2005-06 I used to have a history page and people kept saying I ought to start a website (we were in the combo then) and put the info on it. So I did for the start of the 2007-08 season. So my combo website is in its 15th year. 

That's a great gesture well done ctb