Hartley Wintney              1-2          Bracknell Town

Hendon                              2-3           Metropolitan Polic

Plymouth Parkway          1-4          Weston-super-Mare

Poole Town                      1-2        Salisbury

Swindon Supermarine   2-1           Merthyr Town

Tiverton Town                 1-1           Truro City

Winchester City               0-1          Gosport Borough

Yate Town                        0-0          Dorchester Town

Back from a very hot Bolitho park ( face definitely has a shade of red about it ) where parkway were yet again comfortably beaten in the end.  
first half I thought the battled and played very well , I didn’t personally see the supposed red card offence  so I can’t comment of the ref got it wrong as I was the other end.  But the 2nd half Weston super mare took complete control and parkway were well beaten. Kyle Moore stopped it from being any worse with 2-3 good saves 
weston will take some beating this season probably one of the best teams I have seen up there. Strong , quick and aggressive. Reid up front is a handful at that level  

the parkway bench again didnt really offer anything lewington came on had a chance and missed that was about it for service  . 
crago , hall , Lane etc all good loyal players but the step up looks a bit too much .  
It’s still not a crisis but you look at the management and few players and they are stating get disheartened.  Need a scruffy win somewhere soon. 

• Dave Deacon changed the title to RESULTS - BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY – August 29 2022
39 minutes ago, sportsman10 said:

Back from a very hot Bolitho park ( face definitely has a shade of red about it ) where parkway were yet again comfortably beaten in the end.  
first half I thought the battled and played very well , I didn’t personally see the supposed red card offence  so I can’t comment of the ref got it wrong as I was the other end.  But the 2nd half Weston super mare took complete control and parkway were well beaten. Kyle Moore stopped it from being any worse with 2-3 good saves 
weston will take some beating this season probably one of the best teams I have seen up there. Strong , quick and aggressive. Reid up front is a handful at that level  

the parkway bench again didnt really offer anything lewington came on had a chance and missed that was about it for service  . 
crago , hall , Lane etc all good loyal players but the step up looks a bit too much .  
It’s still not a crisis but you look at the management and few players and they are stating get disheartened.  Need a scruffy win somewhere soon. 

Weston are one of the stronger sides in the league and many pundits tipped them pre season, so it is not a disgrace to lose to them. According to my man at the match, Parkway played well for decent periods yet Weston had the extra cutting edge and class and predictably picked off a side chasing the game. Sadly,n the writing was on the wall when they were 2-1 down at half time. The squad does look very light, and I would be surprised if Lee Hobbs isn't active behind hhe scenes at getting reinforcements in. Several missing again today, Mike Landricombe and Austen Booth both 'away" for unspecified durations, Jack Crago out with (I believe ) a broken wrist and Brandon Pursalll back at Argyle after his loan spell had finished. A patched up looking side with converted winger, Mikey Williams at centre back, and Jamie Lowry being brought back to cover the gaps in midfield. Only 3 outfield players on the bench as well. 

26 minutes ago, Way Of The Park said:

Weston are one of the stronger sides in the league and many pundits tipped them pre season, so it is not a disgrace to lose to them. According to my man at the match, Parkway played well for decent periods yet Weston had the extra cutting edge and class and predictably picked off a side chasing the game. Sadly,n the writing was on the wall when they were 2-1 down at half time. The squad does look very light, and I would be surprised if Lee Hobbs isn't active behind hhe scenes at getting reinforcements in. Several missing again today, Mike Landricombe and Austen Booth both 'away" for unspecified durations, Jack Crago out with (I believe ) a broken wrist and Brandon Pursalll back at Argyle after his loan spell had finished. A patched up looking side with converted winger, Mikey Williams at centre back, and Jamie Lowry being brought back to cover the gaps in midfield. Only 3 outfield players on the bench as well. 

Correct crago was missing. Mike landricombe on holiday. They did play well in spells but I always felt they were going to get caught. No one expected them to beat Weston today but I  worried how we seem to fade in games and switch off. In this league you can’t as your 3-4 down and chasing the game.  
I like lowery a class player every time he helped out ,But he not a regular fixture amd Miky Williams is wasted at back and he . 
the bench is a worry it has looked light for ages. 

23 minutes ago, Dave Deacon said:

Just seen that. Fair play to Lee he trying to keep their heads up and be positive. He knows confidence is on the floor with the team . 2 weeks ago he was really down himself seems to be much more postive in this one.  I don’t see anyone panicking yet. Gosport and Weston on a bank holiday is pretty hard going. 
I also personally didn’t see the supposed red card a few said it was 50/50. I thought the ref did ok to be fair it’s unlike Lee to criticise a ref on camera like that so must felt that was a key decision