Hanwell Town      1-0      Tiverton Town

Hayes & Yeading Utd     2-2        Beaconsfield Town

Merthyr Town               1-2          Poole Town

North Leigh            3-3      Yate Town

Salisbury                 2-1           Swindon Supermarine

Truro City              4-1           Hendon

Weston-super-Mare    7-0        Harrow Borough

Winchester City            1-1     Metropolitan Police

Another very bad result for parkway. 1 nil up then again they can’t seem to hold onto a lead for any period of time.  Missing landricombe and Mikey  Williams the team is looking low on confidence. 
The bench is a real worry nothing on there to try and change a game ,no strength in depth  to put pressure on the starting 11

lacking a defensive midfielder and a creative player. 
Only western super mare Monday at Bolitho can hardly wait !! .  

• Dave Deacon changed the title to RESULTS - Saturday 27 August 2022
3 hours ago, sportsman10 said:

Another very bad result for parkway. 1 nil up then again they can’t seem to hold onto a lead for any period of time.  Missing landricombe and Mikey  Williams the team is looking low on confidence. 
The bench is a real worry nothing on there to try and change a game ,no strength in depth  to put pressure on the starting 11

lacking a defensive midfielder and a creative player. 
Only western super mare Monday at Bolitho can hardly wait !! .  

Just arrived at resort in Greece, hooked on to WiFi and seen the score. Don't know how that can be spun as anything but a hammering.  Think Lee Hobbs has enough credit in the bank, for now at least, but the table doesn't look pretty at the moment.

13 minutes ago, Way Of The Park said:

Just arrived at resort in Greece, hooked on to WiFi and seen the score. Don't know how that can be spun as anything but a hammering.  Think Lee Hobbs has enough credit in the bank, for now at least, but the table doesn't look pretty at the moment.

Don’t think there will be any real panic around bolitho yet.they are  Under no illusions this was going to be a massive step up. But the last few games the squad is really starting to look up against it. 
The bench isn’t good enough  and the midfield lacking creativity. Also seems to be a lack of defensive midfielder ( still baffling the let Matt Andrew go) also question marks over letting Matt cusuck go.  
I will be up there Monday but fearing the worse  against a rampant western super mare 

22 minutes ago, Way Of The Park said:

Never going to be easy, the rise of parkway has been phenomenal, but there comes a time when the journey slows down. As my old mum used to say, patients is a virtue 

10 hours ago, Postman Pat said:

Never going to be easy, the rise of parkway has been phenomenal, but there comes a time when the journey slows down. As my old mum used to say, patients is a virtue 

If you had patients ,you'd be a doctor or dentist .What you really meant to say is patience .That's what your customers have to have when your on strike .🤭

# JUST SAYING .

I did say after watching parkway a few times pre season that some of their new signings don't look like an upgrade to what they've had or have. Everyone kept harping on saying it's only pre season but by the looks of it that form has been taken into the league... Do parkway need a few new additions to help them push on in this league or will they finally find their feet like they did last season after a poor start? 

13 minutes ago, Southwest football fan said:

I did say after watching parkway a few times pre season that some of their new signings don't look like an upgrade to what they've had or have. Everyone kept harping on saying it's only pre season but by the looks of it that form has been taken into the league... Do parkway need a few new additions to help them push on in this league or will they finally find their feet like they did last season after a poor start? 

It more adjusting to the step up ,Big overhaul of the squad and replacing  the assistant manager . 
Garside been a success and Seymour had spells he looked good but the others are not quite shown up yet. Theo Simpson struggled and had departed. 
still think parkway will be ok but they do need players in the bench is extremely weak. 

5 hours ago, mattelot said:

If you had patients ,you'd be a doctor or dentist .What you really meant to say is patience .That's what your customers have to have when your on strike .🤭

# JUST SAYING .

Very well spotted mattelot my grammar was all at sea 😊 no longer at Royal mail I'm afraid, but support their cause

33 minutes ago, sportsman10 said:

It more adjusting to the step up ,Big overhaul of the squad and replacing  the assistant manager . 
Garside been a success and Seymour had spells he looked good but the others are not quite shown up yet. Theo Simpson struggled and had departed. 
still think parkway will be ok but they do need players in the bench is extremely weak. 

Cannot be said enough times what a tough league it is. Hanwell were well beaten by Truro on the opening day, but went third yesterday by beating a Tiverton side who looked strong after signing well in the summer.

In many ways, Weston is a free hit for Parkway on Monday. Nobody is expecting anything against the joint league leaders, Lee Hobbs should remind the squad of what the doubters are saying and treat if like a cup tie. 

3 hours ago, Way Of The Park said:

Cannot be said enough times what a tough league it is. Hanwell were well beaten by Truro on the opening day, but went third yesterday by beating a Tiverton side who looked strong after signing well in the summer.

In many ways, Weston is a free hit for Parkway on Monday. Nobody is expecting anything against the joint league leaders, Lee Hobbs should remind the squad of what the doubters are saying and treat if like a cup tie. 

Weston  with a certain Ruben Reid up front. Must be a hefty budget around there 

I will be watching more in hope then expectation. Will be a real tough afternoon. 

2 hours ago, mattelot said:

Well spotted craze but I was rather hoping le boss would spot it first .👍

You've not spotted the deliberate mistake in sportsman 10's post .

😁🤣😂

2 hours ago, mattelot said:

Well spotted craze but I was rather hoping le boss would spot it first .👍

You've not spotted the deliberate mistake in sportsman 10's post .

6 minutes ago, mattelot said:

😁🤣😂

Shame you didn't correct your previous post of 22hrs ago as well. 😜